New toys

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by subhub1, Dec 14, 2008.

1. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Just had to let you all know about the new toys i have ordered/am about to order, Mistress has decided i am ready for a ball gag and a blindfold mask which are on their way to us. But, the best part is Mistress has told me to order a dildo harness and dildo.

Having checked out Tickleberry's web site i am soon to order their Male Chastity Dildo Harness with a suitable dildo of Mistress's choosing. Mistress simply loves the idea of me in my CB3000 with a long hard dildo sticking up for Her to ride.

I am only guessing here, but i hope Mistress decides to have me in my CB and harness/dildo, secured to Mistress's bed awaiting Her return while She enjoys a night out with Her friends.

5 or 6 hours left alone, bound, cock locked with an 8" dildo sticking up waiting for Mistress, wondering what She is doing & with who, all the time knowing She will ride Her new toy and leave me excited and denied for another night....pure bliss.

On a slightly different note, Mistress has mentioned that the 'strap on' could very easilly make me excess to requirments in Her bedroom.

To quote Mistress 'If a strap-on works for me i dont really see any point in you have erections anymore, i might need you to do some research into how i get you doctored'

Gulp.....

While Mistress has me in chastity i become progressively more obedient as the days go by, if Mistress had me 'doctored' would i be constantly obedient or would i lose interest with out the testosteone flowing ?

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Well.. hormones might decrease the testosterone but it would still have some effect... you would still be needy - just not as much perhaps. Maybe Mistress plans to use the dildo on you as well. With practice - it could be the only way you are allowed a cummy... I think that might be quite good for you.

:smilies_xxx02:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice