new to this forum but not others

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tollyboyslave, Apr 6, 2009.

1. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    A big hello to everyone here.
    I live in england and have been into chastity for a few years now and so far I have tried the cb2000,cb3000,the curve,the exobelt,mistress loris tube,a steel pleasures model a multitude of home made devices and most recently the birdlocked.Basicaly ive tried every product going exept the cb6000 and all the belt designs out there and frankly I am sick of throwing money away I must have spent 800 on usless devices and decided it was time for the rolls royce of belts and have just been measured for a tollyboy and I am just waiting for it to be made.This is my last attemt to find a device that should do what its meant to if this does not work i will give up on the idea of chastity all together i will keep you all informed of my progress

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    Oh FANTASTIC! :heart:

A huge :welcome: to the Mansion fellow Brit.

I personally cannot wait to hear how the tollyboy adventure goes... I'm sure others will also be waiting with baited breath! :manga_lolly:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice