New to This - Advice Appreciated :)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Darcys_neil, Aug 9, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Darcys_neil

Darcys_neil New member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Hi there

i will start by introducing myself as the slave of a lifestyle Domme who has recently (last couple of months) undertaken to remain in chastity at Her leisure. As such, i currently know very little yet and would like some advice, please.

The device that i am in is a (very tasteful pink) CB2000. The problem i am having is that i cannot seem to get a ring that fits me when i am 'excited' as well as when i am 'unexcited'. i can either have a ring that is loose and causes no discomfort when excited but i can probably get out of when flaccid or one that fits nicely when flaccid and painfully cuts into me when excited, leaving marks and causing me to wake up during the night. i have never compared myself with anyone else and am now wondering if there is a particularly large difference in my girth between erect and flaccid states. Is this a normal problem, please, and will i just have to accept the smaller-sized ring and that i will never be able to sleep properly again. Seems rather daunting if so...

Any advice greatly appreciated. :)

neil

2. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    hi, 7 welcome. its the cb-plastic style i had the same issue. ive gone to a steel device-similar but no pull back & very comfortable.try regular steel cock rings above the ones that came with the device, it helps keep your aalls from pulling back-experiment with differnt combos.

3. Darcys_neil

Darcys_neil New member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Great, thank you. Can i ask what it is about the steel version that stops it digging in like the plastic ones do, please? Thank you. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice