New to chastity but years in Femdomme

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Transplanted, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Transplanted

Transplanted New member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Hey everybody,

I go by Transplanted and my Mistress, Owner, Wife is Ms. Scarlet. We've been happily married for over 15 years with me being her sub the whole time we've been together.

She is big into corporal and domestic servitude. She is the most beautiful, sadistic, caring, and loyal person you will ever meet. Yeah, the irony was on purpose!. Being less than endowed, I've compensated with lots of oral when summoned which up to this point has worked well. I had a transplant over 10 years ago and have remained in relatively decent shape since then. I bring this up because the length of time I have on this rock may not be as long as normal so I'm going for width not length! I worship the ground Ms. Scarlet walks on and wanted to show Her that Her needs far outweigh mine so I mentioned I would try long term chastity if She wanted me to give it a shot. Her eyes lot up. The 63.00 just doesn't work as expected and the belt is somewhat unsanitary to wear on a longterm basis so a Mature Metal Queen's Keep has been ordered.

Since I'm also a cross dresser with a small package the subject has come up about Her deserving a well built bull with a much larger cock while I wait on Her to come home. The pillow talk about the bull originally brought up by me but that idea may have taken root. That remains to be seen.....

Thanks everybody,

Transplanted

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Welcome to the site @Transplanted I hope you enjoy being a member.

Maturemetal belts have a great reputation and I assume you know that @mistressmaturemetal is a member here and can be great assistance if needed.

Is your wife and Mistress intending joining the site?

3. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion!
    you are going to love your Queen's Keep!
    I have had mine for about a year .. and am required to wear it for months on end… comfort and hygiene are unmatched!
    PET

4. Transplanted

Transplanted New member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Usually i'm required to do the legwork first. Then once she sees how things are going she will start lurking unless a question is asked directly to her thru me. She is a very strong person but a little shy until she acclimates. I'll tell her that some members are already asking about Her!

Transplanted

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice