New to chastity, but I love it so far

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Schwink, May 25, 2014.

1. Schwink

Schwink New member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    Hi. I am a 26 year old male from mid-Columbus and currently a full time worker and full time student. In my free time I am an avid gamer, a billiards/pool player, and I go disc golfing. As the thread says, I am pretty new to being locked up, but I love it so far. I'm in the transitional period of adapting to my Holy Trainer v2. In the long run I want to be able to wear it for a long time. I run into two problems right now it seems. The first is that I think the device is too tight. Occasionally my testicles will turn into a shade of purple and have a tingling sensation when I take off the device. I plan on ordering a shorter tube and a bigger ring sometime soon. The other is a chaffing on the underside of the testicles. I think this could be remedied by time. My record for wearing the device is 60 hours, and my no-orgasm record is 13 days. I hope to make those look trivial soon.

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Hi there and welcome to the Mansion. I hope you enjoy your time here, I am sure the guys will be able to give some advice on the problems you have mentioned.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice