New to chasity please help!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Aaron1993, May 3, 2021.

1. Aaron1993

Aaron1993 Member

Engineer
    Loughborough UK
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Hello all I have a few questions?
    1) My lock on my cage is clanging when walking what do you do to stop this.
    2)how to put cage on stockings method
    3) should I wear tight boxers when wearing cage.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Welcome. I never used stocking method - too small to need it. But the clanking can be an issue. I switched to built in lock. Truthfully, the sound is pretty light so most wouldn't notice. Some here have put tape around it to soften noise though. I prefer some support when i wear my cage. Being fem, its small panties or a control brief. seems to keep rubbing at a minimum. good luck and enjoy.

Aaron1993 likes this.
  3. Aaron1993

Aaron1993 Member

Engineer
    Loughborough UK
    Local Time:
    Misssy b thanks Im getting some tight pants and yeah ATM my cock is big as hasn't shrunk yet.

4. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    You might need to increase the tube diameter when you get a new cage.

If you're uncut like me, skin can get in the way. Personally when I slide in, I like when the gland can slide till the tip meet the end of the tube. then it can be compressed. The uncut skin is already in so way easier.

When you have a opened tube, it's easy to place the foreskin correctly after on but if the tube is completely close with a narrow tube, it just make all the skin get to the base ring and add up there. it's not suitable for long run.

So, my point is stockings method could be a signals thatbthe tube is not well sized enough.

Who wants to spend minutes to get in the tube every time? Stockings is helpful but, in my opinion, not suitable for long run. Get a better cage will be the way to go.

As @MissyB told you, support brief should be used especially if you cage is heavy. You want to stay flexible all day specifically if you're moving a lot like me.

Some boxer can be found on ebay with poutch for cheap price tag. That might be a good start. And they make you look sexy but still practicable.

good luck!

Aaron1993 likes this.
  5. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I also use an integrated lock, but I've heard a really cheap and easy way is to wrap a rubber band around the lock several times. Muffles the clangling.

I don't use a stocking, I use an old shoelace that I wrap 2xs around the head of my penis just being the corona. Then with a little bit of lube, I'll pull the strings through the tube along with my penis.

I prefer tight boxer briefs. I've found the "athletic" style - (meaning polyester/spandex blends vs. cotton blends) works really well.

Good luck!

Aaron1993 likes this.
  6. Sub.oscar

Sub.oscar Inexperienced Sub looking for new connections

Local Time:
    When I used the holy trainer I really liked the intergrated lock as it has a slim profile.

I sometimes ware it when going out if I do ware tight pants to prevent to moving around too much.

But ware baggyish trousers and I felt better having my wallet and phone in my front pockets to help camouflage the other buldge might not make any difference but preferred doing it that way.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You could put a band around the lock and cage to stop it clanging, as for the second, I’ve never used the stocking method ether,
    And as for underwear, I’ve found briefs or thongs to be far better than boxers, as they stop your cage slipping down ether leg.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice