Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bobbi, Jul 9, 2008.

1. bobbi

bobbi Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Hello everyone,i am new to this site and it's wonderfull,I have been wearing my cb3000 for a while now due to a recent incident of my own making,my wife thinks i should stay locked up untill she has calmed down and decided what she is going to do,anyway i must go for now and once again i'm glad i found this site,i can't wait to show my wife this site and maybe earn some brownie points.

2. submissive1

submissive1 Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Hi bobbi,

welcome to the forum.

:bigsmile:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Welcome bobbi.

I'm intrigued to know what it was you did! :eek:oh:

4. bobbi

bobbi Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    A suitable punishment!!

I was at home recently on a day off from work "surfing the net" and on an impulse i decicided to shave off all my bodyhair without considering the consequence,well anyway i shaved all my bodyhair off, smooth as a babys wotsit! oh i wish i had stopped there but no, i then put on my cb3000 which i had purchased without telling my wife,and then started trying on some of my wifes knickers & lost track of the time,well my wife came home a little bit earlier than expected due to all the computers going down at her office apparently,she went mad when she caught me trying to look at my arse in the mirror while wearing her knickers,she knew i had a bit of a kinky streak but had no idear how much,well anyway after she had calmed down i had to explain everything,bare my kinky soul so to speak.To be honest she was more angry that i had not told her about my kinks rather than the fact she had caught me,anyway i'm rambling so to cut a long story short she has had me wear my cb3000 since,and my punishment is to come up with a suitable punishment.Twisted but quite cruel really.I have to come up with a punishment for my actions and she can decide whether it is suitable or more often NOT!!

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Ahhhh... I see! :angel:

It is often the case that the lack of communication and the keeping of secrets is often a far worse crime than the actual kink itself.

Hopefully it has all worked out for the benefit of both of you and your relationship... seems like it. :bigsmile:

6. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Your wife sounds like She's going to be a natural dominant, bobbi! Congratulations!

Huggs,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice