New CB 6000S tube

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by josef, Oct 24, 2009.

1. josef

josef Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    I am pleased with the fit of the new 6000S tube. I was locked back up this morning after being freed Thursday night to have sex with Mistress. Unfortunately, I was not able to make Mistress cum, and had to bring out the Magic Wand to finish the job. She was angry and frustrated, and spanked me with the wooden paddle. What have I got myself into?

2. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    often ask myself the same question. at the same point my goddess brings me to new heights. so my finally answer is---don't know what i gotten myself into but,ITS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A RIDE!:)

3. josef

josef Junior Member

Local Time:
    CB 6000S update

I had to beg Mistress for the key this morning around 5 p.m. The pressure from an attempted morning erection was just too much to bear, and I worry about causing damage. I had worn it nearly 18 hours yesteday with no problems while working on a plumbing repair, watching football, and even caring for a baby.

I had hoped to have it removed by bedtime so I could please mistress, but we both fell asleep. I woke up the first time with the aching about 3 a.m., but had to wait for Mistress to wake up at 5 a.m. to ask for the key.

The attempted erection in the 6000S reacted differently than in the larger, regular 6000 tube. It would push the ring away from the body, and the head would pull back instead of extending into the end of the tube.

With the new 6000S, I pushed inside to completely fill the tube to the point I thought it would burst. The ring felt really tight, and my balls were swollen and stretched tight. It was an intense ordeal for two hours.

4. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    I had the same problem, but it's all a matter of adjustment. Try switching to a larger ring. It will take some time to find the right fit. The cb-6000 and the cb-6000s will not adjust the same so just talk to your mistress and tell her to allow you some time for fitting, and i'm sure she wont mind. It took me about four weeks to find the right combination, I am now wearing my cb-6000s with no issues.

5. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    I wear my cb600s 24/7 and on day 12....I really like it..better than the cb3000 and the birdlock....I sold both of those...

6. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    time to change your profile pic then

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice