New cage finally came in

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chastity2024, Apr 30, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Chastity2024

Chastity2024 Active member

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    I was using my HT for quite a few years. I started going through some of the posts on here recommending smaller for better fit. I was very reluctant since smaller sometimes always isn’t better. I ended up getting a size small or 2.75 inch cage. Let me tell you, I’m glad I listen to everybody’s feedback. That extra quarter inch plus shorter has made everything so much better. I think my HT was 3+ inches and the tip of my penis for the most part was not touching. I was so excited to try on the new cage on today that I didn’t look at the ring size and I put the medium one on and was super sad that nothing was fitting. After unlocking and checking the size I realized and put the small one on and now everything fits very snug . Unfortunately, I don’t think I could go any smaller as it might scare the KH.

true42, bondinchas and 1mlockedup like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice