Need Help - Masturbation in CB3K

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by red1001, Jun 29, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. red1001

red1001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Hello everyone. It's a very sad day. I was dared to be try and masturbate whilst locked up, and managed it. Although a rather failed orgasm , it was still a form of relief.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this other than to change the type of CB used, as the current Cb fits in very well with my lifestyle.

Wife is very unhappy. :cry:

2. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    Have you tried the KSD rings? (Keep Safe Device - see tickleberry's) These are tighter inserts should stop any expansion but allows pee'ing.
    They come in a variety of sizes and a bit of trial and error will enable you/your wife to work out which one will prevent these 'little accidents'.

3. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Is the Diameter of the Curve larger? Might be able to get the cage only.

I had a $200 orgasm in my Exobelt X1. The 1 1/4" penis tube was playtime size for little ole me. I tried to get a smaller tube but it wasn't available. Then I remembered that in the CB3000 cage which was 1 3/8" that I couldn't get anywhere. I got a 1 1/2" diameter tube for my Exobelt and I can't get any friction at all or any type of stimulation other than the end of me running into the steel bar.

Just my experience.........good luck.............

4. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    I think with just about any type of tube, enough lube and enough time spent denied that you could get some type of relief. If you are submissive to your wife you will just have to learn not to try and get that relief!

It has not been that long that i was in the same place... locked in chastity, wanting to submit, yet always trying to find a way out of chastity. I am happy to say that I have learned to not play with toys (like my cock) that do not belong to me:tongue:... after all, they belong to my Goddess and are Hers to use and abuse as She wishes (and She certainly likes to abuse them! :crossedlips: )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice