Mysteel transformation with total system questions

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by TaylorLmtf, Dec 5, 2014.

1. TaylorLmtf

TaylorLmtf New member

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    if this is wrong section I am sorry.

Hi I am looking to buy a full belt to wear full time and want one that hides my penis and makes it so I cannot see it. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Mysteel transformation for men total system belt. it looks like the front shield fully covers it from the front but my question is about if u can see the penis from the side? also does the front stick out? I am undergoing transition and I wear alot of skirts and dresses and I want that area to be as invisible or nonnoticable as possible.

thanks for reading and I look forward to reading your comments.

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    @TaylorLmtf @gweny is the resident expert on these. She should be able to answer all your questions.
    Regards
    Lucy x

3. TaylorLmtf

TaylorLmtf New member

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    thank you for your reply! Gweny, do u have much experience with these? do u think it will hide my entire package while also making it look feminine down there (without anything sticking out or being obvious)?

4. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Hi!

I recently purchased a My Steel so I think I can help. I wanted mine for similar reasons.

I looked at the Transformation but was told it was not good for 24/7 by Petra himself. The shield is so large it will rub your inside thighs. You will not be able to see your penis or balls, yes, but it will not be good for everyday wear.

As you can see in my pics, I have a comfort one, and it hides most of my penis and does give me a flat front despite the convex nature of it to keep the tube from pressing on your pelvis. It looks a little odd, in fact, when there is no bulge in my jeans, but I like that.

You cannot see the penis as it is trapped in a solid tube. You can see your balls.

Doesn't seem like you've done much research so I would consider the field before you purchase them. I chose My Steel because I enjoy the look much better than Neosteel, but it seems those are slightly more comfortable and well built. I love my MySteel though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice