Mysteel belt

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mzylon1, Mar 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. mzylon1

mzylon1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Hello everyone,

I am just curious to know if anyone out here has had any experience with a mysteel male chastity belt. I have been looking at the comfort line for a while and thought it may be good belt. But I would like to get an opinion on it first.
    Let me know :gen085:

2. Choc

Choc Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    My-Steel Belt

Hi there,

I bought a My-Steel belt 2nd hand. First problem - it didn't fit properly, so I sent it back to My-steel with new measurements and they made a new waist belt.

2nd problem - I don't know if I didn't measure right, but I had a lot of chaffing from the belt, where the cable meets the tube. Result was I sold the belt a few months later.

I also had a massive problem with it rattling regularly when I walked, which was always embarrasing.

On the plus side, the belt was very secure.

I have now bought a Neosteel Arch, properly measured by Reinhold in Germany. Fit is much better, but currently working on a few adjustments as this is causing too much pressure on the pelvic bone, causing chaffing elsewhere. However, the belt really does fit great other than this.

Best of luck, PM me if you have any other questions.
    Choc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice