My Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by WannaBeFem, Nov 29, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. WannaBeFem

WannaBeFem Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Well I told my new girlfriend about my interest in chastity, and she was all for it! I wasn't expecting such a good reaction from her. I told her this several days ago and she's had me locked up in my CB3000 every since. I also told her about my interest in feminization and she said "No problem I can get you feminine! I'll just regard you as another one of my girlfriends!" Saturday night she took BOTH of my keys and left around 11:45PM. She came back today, later in the afternoon to see me. She said that we needed to talk so she could explain how she wants to handle me. Basically I'm gonna be locked up for the next 3 months, then she'll have me wear a smaller chastity device. She said by shrinking me down there, panties and such would look better, and that I wouldn't bulge out if I wore a dress or something tight. She told me not to worry, since she was gonna keep me too busy to worry about cumming. She made a list of things that I'd be expected to do from here on out...

1. If her friends came over I was to sit with them and participate in conversation, rather than be off on my own somewhere.
    2. I have to go shopping with her from now on so I can learn about coordinating outfits and fashion.
    3. She said that she and her friends would begin clubbing at gaybars, so I would be in a safer environment when out. I have to get ready with the girls, including styling my hair, make-up, and putting on clubbing outfits. I'll be learning how to use a flat iron, curling iron, and other things women often use.
    4. I will go out on Girl's nights and to functions that she deems okay for me to attend. She stated that her friend had mentioned a bridal shower I could probably attend in a few weeks.
    5. I'm to wear bras and panties all the time, except for work.
    6. I cannot ask about release. Then she mentioned that most of the time I'll just be released to give "it" a good cleaning, and nothing more.
    7. I will do more chores and help cook; no more watching sports - she's getting rid of those channels as she is not interested in them at all.

I'm starting to worry if I'm in over my head here. She's very into this. She even made me fix-up my profile on here so it was current. I figured I'd start a journal to chronicle my experiences. I'll post to here when I can.

2. WannaBeFem

WannaBeFem Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well finally I get to update! lol
    I'm still locked in my tube and haven't been released since I told my GF about all this. I've been able to keep things clean down there via careful washing and scrubbing, so that's why I haven't had the tube off at all. I asked her about getting a release for Christmas or New Years and she flat-out said no. "I'm trying to make it smaller so letting you out would mess up progress" was her explanation for me.
    I was then told tomorrow we'd get up early and get ready and hang out with her friends for the day. This will involve me borrowing one of her dresses, and she has been keeping a close eye on what I've been eating lately so I could fit into it. I didn't need to loose a lot of weight but definitely some to make the dress fit comfortably. After a test-fit today I've learned the dress will fit me. I've been doing my own make-up and hair more and more also. During the past weeks I've purchased my own bra and panty-sets at her request, and always wear them.
    I asked her about her sex-life since I've been locked up. She said to have no worries, because of her toys she uses. She also admitted to flirting with guys online to get-off - but no meetings in person. She doesn't want that. She finished her explanation by telling me that I'd just wear a strap-on when I start really shrinking to please her sexually.

So no masturbation, no erections, and no sex; that's been life for me. Like my GF said, I'm just another one of her girlfriends now.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Here's to wishing for you GF wishes. I sometime wish I was in your shoes. But going without forever, OOOiiieeeee!! Got to admit, HOT, but without hope, I'm sure I would loose desire. Decisions, decisions, whats a girl too do?? Want and wish I guess. I would love to dress pretty 24/7, but real life steps its ugly head out and someones got to pay Tanya's Credit Card bills. Lol So till some rich unknown relative dies, or I win the Lottery. Doing the best, both of us can.

Enjoying the ride, Missy Tanya

4. WannaBeFem

WannaBeFem Junior Member

Local Time:
    It was a nice Christmas. My GF woke up early, and got me up too. We cooked some things to bring to her friend's party later in the day. After a few hours of cooking and cleaning up, we went and got ready. After we took a quick shower we got dressed. She handed me one of her dresses and we zipped each-other up. After hair, make-up, perfume and the like, we gathered our things and left for the party. When we arrived there must have been about 20 other women there! They greeted us and were very nice. Not sure if they knew about me or what, but they were nice to me. At one point my ex-girlfriend came up to me! I was with my current GF in a group of women talking when she passed by and did a double-take. We had a bitter break-up and I didn't want to see her.

Apparently she's friends with one of my current GF's friends. She acted nice to me, even complimenting me on my dress, but I could tell she was amused. Then my GF and my ex wandered off for about 20 minutes before she came back. They acted like good friends after that. Come to find out me and my GF got invited to her bridal shower! I felt humiliated but my GF said we'd both attend.

We stayed at the party for most of the day and came back in the early-evening. We watched "chick-flicks" and ate a light dinner. At one point she turned and asked me something that shocked me..."So how do you feel about growing your own boobs and curves someday?"
    She was referring to hormone therapy I think, which is something I've considered in the past, but not this seriously. So I'm quite nervous now. Now we have to go dress-shopping; mainly so we can attend my ex's bridal shower. According to my facebook account my ex and several of her friends sent me and my GF friend-requests, and links to schedules for the bridal party. I hope I'm not asked to be a bridesmaid for my ex's wedding; that would be humiliating!

5. WannaBeFem

WannaBeFem Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well things have been pretty boring for me sexually. I've never gone this long before without a release. My girlfriend has done a good job at keeping me busy so I don't think too much about release. I'm getting more and more feminine from hanging around with her and her friends it seems. As I mentioned during my last post, my girlfriend ran into my ex at a party. They wandered off talking for about 20 minutes, and before I knew it there was mention of us attending my ex's bridal shower! My GF has made me respond to my ex's and her friend's facebook friend-requests so I can stay current about the wedding. Now my page is like wedding central lol Today I received an RSVP to attend her bridal shower! I asked my GF about this and she said she responded yes to hers, and that I should do the same. Then she threatened to give my key to my ex or one of her friends if I didn't cooperate! According to my GF we're going dress-shopping sometime this week so we can attend. Things sure are getting complicated!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice