Mutual chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HornyDaniel, Jul 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. HornyDaniel

HornyDaniel New member

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    Hey there. A short story of my experience.
    I'd been practicing chastity for about a year and then I found a boyfriend. We love each other and live together, but our relationship started more like vanilla. But now we are moving toward the bdsm stuff. And I'm planning to introduce to him chastity. I'm kind of scared, that's why I'm writing here lol. As I happen to have 2 devices, I wonder what it would be like if we both were locked up. We are both versatile, so we both enjoy the top part one bottom part equally, so, I think that's possible. But still the question - does any of you have such experience?

Shy_Subby likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    I am going to assume you are both gay. :) Never know because my wife had a girlfriend for 30 years and is bi. :) Google Tantric sex. It is having sex but withholding your orgasm, both of you, until a later time. You will have a very intense orgasm if you delay it for whatever time period both of you are comfortable with. It will keep you both horny and grabbing at each other. That can be fun. Sex without an orgasm is exquisitely frustrating. Anticipating your eventual orgasm is addictive.

The main problem will be that a lot of guys find wearing a chastity cage to be too uncomfortable for 24/7 wear. They may also lack the willpower to refrain from masturbation. It is difficult enough for we men to get our key holders to agree to withhold our orgasms. To get them to also deny themselves may be asking for too much. Worth a shot. The worse that can happen is that he says no. Explain it to him, not as a kinky fetish but rather that teasing and denying will intensify your orgasms and also bring you closer during sex since you are no longer focused on having an orgams but rather giving pleasure to each other. That does not sound kinky or threatening.

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    I have experience with that. But I have lots of relationship and kink experience.

The better you communicate and the more open and honest you are the better your relationship, and the more intense and fun your kinks will be. Don't be afraid to be yourself. But don't force your kinks either. Being scared is normal and the more we love someone the more we're afraid to lose them. But if you find a kind, honest way to communicate it always is better than not.

Accept that you will make mistakes, and be willing to accept that. When you screw up, own it, and when your partner is at a different place figure out a way to compromise and adjust.

So have fun and keep us posted. Oh and good luck. It sounds exciting and very interesting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice