Muffy's Confessions

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by maid Muffy, Jun 2, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Who can resist this...?

A luxurious bubble bath... always gets me into the proper feminine frame of mind. It makes me feel soooooo very incredibly sexy soaking in the tub. Excuse me, "girls" but i have some unfinished busniess to attend to as i continue the delightful task of denuding every single one of my pubic hairs. i can't believe i'm re-ee-ally doing this? The razor proves most effective and once the hair is gone my skin feels so babysoft and smooth all around my inner thighs. As my Mistress/Wife instructions... i continue to remove the unsightly hair and stubble from my legs, armpits, upper thighs, lower stomach and all over my body. After i'm toweled dry, i apply a Naturally Smooth, shave minimizing moisturizer. i'm told with constant use it'll help make shaving faster and easier and less frequent... and OOOooo... i simply LOVE the way it makes my now sexy legs feel as smooooooth as polished porcelain.

NO matter what ever happens... i'm NEVER gonna go back having {{{YUCK}}} hairy legs again!

SUDDENLY, i realized how i had just compromised my masculine self. What about wearing shorts? What about the beach? The locker room? ohmigod?!? What will others think?

Oh, well, needless to say, i was never really compromised. The guys in the locker rooms usually have their own little secrets of one kind or another and at the beach who gives a damn. My Beloved Wife not only understands but gets a real kick seeing me this way. The silly excuses are just that, excuses.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    I'm so glad you've decided to create a Journal Muffy.

I'll be a regular, I love your writing style.

3. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Thank you... Mistress Watchful

er... i should mention that my retelling sometimes i've been known to... er... embellish somewhat. It's a known fact in the cartoon world breasts and penises are much LARGER than in real life. As you can tell My Lovely Wife and i have a great deal of fun outer this... LIFE should never be taken too serious and always find time to laff at ourselves...

My Mistress tells me that ulra-sheer nylon hosiery is all the rage with Women of fashion and any "faux-girl" like myself should experience 'em 1st hand. A bit apprehensive but with drooling anticipation i let those forbidden feminine sockings touch my naked body. i step into them and slowly roll them up my legs... feeling how they turn 'em into smooth, silky collumns of femininity. i sigh evereso softy... loving the feel of those silken enhancements, there's sumthin' bout the sensuous rubbing of nylon legs together that creates such a sweet swishing sound. i murmur... with tears in my eyes...

"Why is the female the only creatures permitted to wear such sensuous clothing?"

The next morning i discover all my men's briefs have mysteriously vanished in it's place lovely ladies undeez... a note says that from now i'll be wearing panties under my regular men's clothes and weekends full female attire including complete makeup.... (glup!)

4. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Ok... BIG confession time...

We have this big, orange tabby, pussy-cat named "Rusty" The vet gave us the bad news that he had a heart condition that required him to take a pill every day. Have you any idea how hard it is to get a cat to swallow a pill? My Wife took him and said let me try. She cuddled and petted him and soon he was purring between her soft breast pillows... and took the pill. In fact, now he's so conditioned, he reminds Her, that he wants his pill now. She says it's result of what She calls "Positive Conditioned Behavor Modification" Damit, i actually saw him sticking his tongue out at me...

"OK... i admit sometimes i'm not exactly the PERFECT MAID!"
    :xd:

[​IMG]

It's not that i am BAD... i mean... it's not my fault re-ee-ally, Mister Penis made me do it... right? It's like it's a independent organ with a "mind" of it's own. Finally, my Wife says that little "trouble maker" should be put on a short leash. So one fine morning i woke up and found it locked and secured for save keeping.

Here it has been found... that the most satisfing stimulator of a Woman's Wonderous *Clitoris* is, not the penis, but a man's tongue... anyway that's what my Wife says and She should know!

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LIFE should never be taken too serious and always find time to laff at ourselves...

Amen... and don't worry about embellishing, enjoy yourself!

6. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    I always can get my cats to swallow pills by blowing into their face.

7. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    i apologized, tightlockup....

i didn't REALLY sucked the cat in the vacuum. It did the cartoon as a joke for my Wife cuz i was jealous She was showering a lil' more affection on the cat than me... (and She knew it) When She gets angry at me or the kids or life in general Her favorite expression is...

"I DON"T GIVE A RAT'S ASS!!!"

So when we opened the door and there was "Rusty" holding a mouse that he caught with the only "tail" part left... if he could talk, he would say "BUT I DO!"

8. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm a cat lover, and I thought the cartoon was funny. I was just sharing how we did it. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

9. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Ode' the things we do to reach "PUSSY HEAVEN"

We have a score and point system. Taking my Wife's car to the local Sunoco to be gassed up and checked is sure to earn me a smilie sticker... BUT if i go a lil' further and bring Her back an ice cappuccio from Tim Hortons i'm certain to be rewarded with the coveted "Golden Star" sticker. Collect enuff of 'em over a weeks time and i get to experience the **BIG KAHUNAS** of ALL Sexual Releases and cum and ejaculate in HER Most Divine *Vagina*! Screw up and i get to spend other week sentenced in sexual confinement

"Being My "sissy maid" is more than dressing up in pretty girl's clothes and prancing about..." She tells me. "It should be more than just a job but your passion. It requires preparation, practice and constant research and study!"

We both agree my lips should be kept soft and supple for Her tender pussy lips and my face smooooth... loving the feel of my "Noxema Girl" face between Her inner thighs. It's all about foreplay and satisfying lovemaking takes time and can never take too long. Consenual sex between a Woman isn't just Her say yes.... but Her saying yes... yes... yes... over and over again.

With the help from a book called "Sensuous Massage" i've learn some basic techiques, like how to start on the small of the back with warmed scented oils and using the "butterfly" stroke, my thumbs together and fingers pointed outward. Working it up along Her vertebra, shoulders and loosing up any tension along the neck.

A good sissy does "her" homework... a working knowledge of female anatomy and mastery of some oral skills. A soft flat tongue in one long sixty-second lick as if licking an ice-cream cone works nicely. If the ice-cream lick is well received i can feel Her begin to melt into a puddle of pulsating pussy flesh. Attitude is the most important thing here... i am worshipping and paying Oral Adoration to my Lovely Goddess' most Divine Female Sex. The Wonderous Clitoris is like a precious gem, a pearl nestled in the soft velevty folds of Her labia.

The 2nd rule for sissy maids... "The Mistress of the House... Always, ALWAYS CUMs first!!!"

10. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    My official "Training Video" is none other than The Taylor Wane Interactive FRENCH MAID DVD. French girls, especially those who serve as the Mistress' sex maids are expected to emulate femininity in every manner of dress and gesture.

It's soooooo sterotypical... me playing the proverbial "scatterbrain" blonde talking in that cute lil' girl's voice and wiggling and bouncing my tittes on the elastic strap of a lacy, push-up bra , just like my role model, Miss Taylor, mimicking Her every move. She's a Brit girl but i kinda suspect the English for some strange reason find French accents and phrases sound so frivolously femininie.

"Pardonnez-moi, s`il vous plait!" Cooing in that haughty lil' French voice like a Brigitte Bardot wannabe... "Boot i zink zat i LOVE zis sooooo vary, vary mooch... and NAVER woold wanna go back being zee man again.. oui?"

i look down...

"SACRE BLEU!... my monsieur PENIS...it's standing erect and tall... like zee... Eiffel Tower!"

"SHADDUP ALREADY!" Mistress hisses as She presses the "mute" button on the remote control then looks at the main menu. "Now, HOW shall we program you today? SAY, Sweet & Innocent or Naughty & Nasty... or maybe just toggle you back and fore from the Scene and the Orgasm."

MOMMY! DADDY! PSYCHIATRIST!!! It's not my fault! SHE made me do it... i have no power to resist HER... i must DO whatever SHE orders no matter how humiliating and embarrassing it is for me...

"ALRIGHT, MY DEMURE PANTY QUEEN!!" Misress snaps. "CUM HERE THIS INSTANT!!!" Tapping Her high stiletto heel and menacingly tapping Her plam with a flexible riding crop. She hands me the whip and says. "YOU SHALL PROCEED TO BLISTER YOUR POOR BARE ASSCHEEKS.. until your ass is RED and SWOLLEN and feels like it's on FIRE!! WATT??? You don't expect Me to do it! DO YOU?"

Punishment is always worst when you have to do it to yourself.... sigh

11. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    A Visit To "TRANSVESTITE CASTLE"

A few years ago we got invited to exclusive ADULT Halloween party. The theme was a cross from the Sex Maniac's Ball and the Rocky Horror Picture Show. An elaborate costume party where we can display our favorite obsession and sexual fetish.

For this erotic miss-adventure my Wife decided to go masqueraded as the infamous Mistress BOOBire, the decadent TEAT Queen of the sexual "nether world". One must be willing to take a fashion risk for this as well as exposing more busty cleavage than is acceptable in polite society. Never mind the endless session of campy titties jokes one must endure. Thankfully, those gigantic, hemispherical rounded orbs and massive rubbery nipples, managed not to poke anybody's eyes out.

My costume? Well... imagine an alternate Harry Potter story. One stormy night "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Name" makes an appearance at the Dursley's residence to administer an evil transformation curse... the incantation pronounced "Femulato Muggolatem" and poor Harry is changed into a helpless Muggle girl... in fact one who acts and looks like the cutest lil' French maid you ever had the pleasure of seeing.

You should have heard them all laff at me... as i arrived at the doorsteps appropriately "dressed" as an Ooo-La-La French maid complete with black fishnet stockings, daunting high heel pumps and a ruffled white pinafore apron tied into a pretty bow in the back. One look in the mirror and i realized i never should have let those girls do my makeup. i was wearing the whorest of red lipstick, lashes curled and mascra'd like crazy. Of course i wore those rounded glasses and a golden thunderbolt painted on my forehead. (A bit of a warning here... if you happen to attend a party dressed as the hired help... expect to be put to work) It was annouced that the food will be served by a fledgling young transvestite called Mademoiselle "Harriet" Potter.

i was all dolled up exactly like the girl in the picture...

[​IMG]

... about to make my public sissy debutante appearance... i can't believe i'm doing this, as the nylons swish about my legs and as i softly stroke my dress and feel the fabric mingle with my panties. OOpsie.... now i done it!?! Soon i had such a WICKED HARD-ON growing BIGGER and BIGGER by the moment... i could feel it pushing my lil' maid's skirt up... HIGHER and HIGHER.. HORRORS! i was sure soon everyone would be seeing that large penisal bulge between my legs. By the time i finish the serving tray... my skirt was so flaired there was no way to hide my ruffled pink panties, i could the derisive giggles and laughter in the background... which made me blush soooo red. i was in a sorry state!

That was a time before i was "maid-safe" by a secured chastity device. BUT it still conjures up such great jerk-off fodder for me... sigh!

12. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Mrs "Q", our inquisitive next door neighbor, confronted my Wife at the groceries demanding how we, of meager salaries could afford the luxury of "maid service". (i think she might have been peeking in our window?)

My Wife smiled sweetly and say. "Oh, you must mean Our GIRL "MUFFY"?. Such a living DOLL, I dunno what I would ever do without "her"... and She practically works for nothing!"

Anyway, that's what She said over dinner. "... and it seems all the ladies at the hairdressers are all a buzz about this and the gossip, why?... it's running rampant... and everyone is like soooo envious of me. I LOVE it!!"

She pauses for a moment...

"Yanno sumthin'?... I shouldn't be soooo selfish, I should be willing to share "muffy" with all the other Ladies. Think of the extra money we could earn... it could help pay for our girl's dance outfits..."

>cough< >cough< "whatsdamatter, Honey, did something go down the wrong way?"

(i better nick this in the bud before it goes too far) "Dear, you remember that embarrassing incident that happen at that Halloween party a while back? Where a rather large penisal bulge made an impromptu appearance. In the workplace that maybe construed as SEXUAL HARASSMENT! We don't wanna go there..."

To be continued....

13. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    What a good idea, your mistress is very resourcefuln and wicked. On the other hand I don’t think I could do that sort of thing. Lets just hope your mistress was only joking. :wink:

14. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Well, Slave Kris, who wouldn't enjoy being under the thumb of this "lusty" tyrant, a vivacious, cute brunette and the oject of Her infinate imaginative powers? ...er... did i also mention an exuberant sense of humor?

A package arrived by Priority Mail for my new "purpose" in life, inside a white box with the words "CB-3000" printed in silver. Like She says "Good help is so HARD to cum by! And when you cum by it... You just gotta grab it by the testicles and... make it YOURS!!!"

... i shudder in anticipation.

15. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Far, far away from the suburdan sprawl down some secluded Hopeless Valley road lies a split-level ranch, where a WOMAN presides with imperious Superiority and a sissy soon learns to becum accustomed to "her" new lowly status.

WHAT IF?... all my drinking buddies knew about this... The Embarrassment and Humilation would be beyond belief... i would DO ANYTHING, no matter how perverse... just to keep our little secret!

SO? When the Madam of the House rings Her little servant bell who do you think enters and stands submissively penitent at Her side? There's no doubt about it one doesn't get more "sissified" than this. i watch in utter disbelief as this once masculine spouse becums now emphatically feminine and quite convincing and ready to reside a a honorary member of the opposite sex.

The illusion is quite complete... i assure you. Where i shall start my new occupation as an overworked, grossly underpaid, lowly servant "girl" whose to be constantly sexually harrass by ALL the female clientele. To serve in the privacy of our home is one thing BUT to serve my Lady in public in the company of Her Domme friends, is another thing.

i step carefully in my high heels, trying to remember all the commands that had been drilled into my brain. i tried breathing deeply, but the black, tightly laced, corset prevented that. The sheer, silky stockings made me want to stop and caress my legs and i blushed every time i glanced down and saw the frills of the crimoline peeping from below my black maid's uniform. There's sumthin' soooo humiliatimg 'bout this costume. i couldn't imagine why the pleated cap and lace apron were so embarrassing but they were. And the collar - tight always around the neck - made me feel like a naughty puppy on a leash. Between my legs the perpetual weight of the chastity device, caging my cock and in that clear plastic casing keeping it cruelly exposed. i hoped not... but knowing my Mistress before the night is thru i'll be lifting my skirt and showing it off to all Her Lady friends...

... The doorbell rings and my 1st reaction is to run and hide in the closet.

16. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    True, men may cry at sad movies or cook gourmet meal, but only "sissy maids" and little girls curtsey. i perform a deep curtsey when introduce to Her Lady guests. First the deep bow the bending of the knee, the fanning of the skirt spread wide and keeping my arms gracefully down in a V-shape (like a swept-wing fighter). Thankfully, i don't fall on my tushie and manage to end the curtsey smoothly.

i'm like a bubbling debutante as i learn i'm being "auditioned" for my Mistress' Lady friends to serve them in this "consensual" French maid girl persona. i must wear my pretty maid's oufit... and emulate feminine and submissive demeanor in every manner of expression and gesture. Do you think i could pull this off?

My Mistress NanXine is proud to announce to the Ladies present that "muffy" has been successfully conditioned and trained to be their most perfect winsome, fetching girlish sissy maid of their dreams. She will begin the negotiating, however, "muffy" is now valuable property and no Mistress wants to see Her property... damaged, understand? i dunno, but i thought i saw smiles from my two new "auxiliary" Mistresses. i must pay real close attention here, cuz rules of etiquette are so complicated and mistakes may end up becuming... er... painfully.

However, most of all i know my Wife and Mistress must LOVE me dearly because who else would endure all my sissy "she"-nanigans... and love a man who totally enamored and preoccupated by dressing and looking like (of all things) an "Oo-La-La" French maid!

17. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Who ordered the "BIG PENIS" to go?

You happened to run into both of us engross into a game of Trivial Pursue. We didn't hear you approach so you listen in the background..

"Jeezus LOOwez, i HATE this game it's like sucking on hairy ballz! LOOK... you have all your colored tokens already and i haven't even answer one single question correctly yet... sigh!"

My Wife rolls the dices and moves Her piece to a green colored space...
    "Ooooh Muffy, don't get your panties all in a bunch! Obivously, i'm beating your silly lil' ass but i'm sure they must be sumthin' you know?" She pulls a card from the box. "Green for Science and Nature category, Oh this is an easy one, girl friend, you should get this... OK, the question reads... "You are in a vacuum... can anybody hear you?"

i scratch my head in puzzlement and say...

"Well... i dunno... it's depends is the vacuum on or off?"

"Pardonnez-moi, But zee leethe Franch maid muffy would like to know who ordered zee BIG PENIS from room service...OUI?"

Or is it some silly joke to make widdle ode' me look stuooopig and foolish... again!

[​IMG]

It's not bad enuff we, lil' French maid girls, have to wear such ridiculous outfits that exposes our frilly lil' ruffled panties to the world. BUT they send us on such humiliating errands... you should hear all the laughter and giggles when they see what i'll carrying on my serving tray. It's soooo BIG there's no way i can hide it.

18. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh Muffy you do make me laugh...

... I'm truly addicted to your artwork also. :bigsmile:

19. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Thank YOU, Mistress Watchful... we sissies only exist to amuse and entertain YOU...

Yanno, the curious thing about the CB-3000 Chastity Device, with the clear transparency of the highly durable polycarbonate body... well, it makes me look like a swollen pink sausage fitted solid in a tight mayonnaise jar. My Wife calls it "PICKLED PENIS"!

Mrs "Q" finally speaks up.
    "The poor Dear... Does it hurt him... being that way!" She asks.

"NOW girls!" Mistress "N" utters. "The proper pronoun is 'her'... not him...What have you done to HER? Does it hurt HER? We must recognize maid muffy in her proper feminine gender from now on, understand!?!"

The other lady, Mrs "C", who recovering from her initial shock and dismay, says.
    "Mrs "N", sure we want our husbands and boyfriends to help around the house, but, GIRLFRIEND, I think you'll gone way too far!"

"NONSENSE!" Mistress responds. "Tell the Ladies, muffy, how much happier you are this way, having that nasty lil' male thang between your legs all LOCKED UP!"

... i could feel my chastized cock twitch in responds but "it" doesn't have any say in the matter, anymore...sigh!

20. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    i'm the victum of the proverbial "Mind Fuck"! My Wife LOVEs to "tweak my cookie". Lets face it, Women have been fucking with men's minds from the begining of time. The next door neighbors all know about my supposedly secret life as the illustrious "Miss Muffy" the docile, simpering lil' sissy maid. Like some secret sorority society they all giggle and amuse themselves with my pre-"dick"-ament.

i buy my pretty things at J.C.Panties. The saleslady, everytime She sees me, cracks up. Tho i try to be cool and nonchalant She sees right thru me. Am i wearing the "Scarlet Letter" on my forehead?... yanno, the pink "X" for crossdresser. It's scary. Women seem to know, intuitively, when men are wearing their panties. And the checkout girl gave me this, smiling look, the kind Women give men when They know sumthin' you don't. Then again it could be my imagination working overtime.

The guys at the bowling lane haven't a clue, then again they aren't the sharpest tools in the sled either. My Wife plays the sweet submissive lil' housewife in front of 'em and they all think i'm some kind of "MACHO" Stud. So, then it's my turn to throw the ball and i limp up to the lane they all nudge each other and say. "Giving the little wifey the ode' IN n' OUT..huh... Loverboy!" My Wife just gives me the "wink" and just acts sooo coy and blushes like a lil' school girl.

But if the truth was known... it was i laying on cool, whispery satin sheets, a few fluffed up pillows under my tummy and my silky panties pull down between my legs. i guess one does need to be born with a penis to becum a Master of anal FUCKMANSHIP!

Hopefully, none of my drinking buddies will ever find out about our lil' secret and i'm willing to DO just about anything to keep it safe. i suppose one shouldn't take themselves too seriously... i believe an essentrial ingredient for what we do is an exuberant sense of humor... right?
    :squigglemouth:

21. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    My Wife says... Every household should have a chastized male maid, cuz they are the most perfect of servants so obedient and anxiously striving to please no matter how impossible the demands.

"Puh-leeze!' i cry. "It's not like i'm a REAL girl!" But ALL the ladies just laugh cause here i am standing there in front of 'em all... wearing a fetching mini flocked skirt with a ballrina style, tu-tu petticoat.

"Too BAD... Darlinnng!" She hisses. "Suffer my sexy BITCH... it's the price you must pay to look sexy for your Mistress!" She smiles knowing nestled in those sweet girlish undeez is a very excited penis-like "clitty" captured in an unescapable cockcage at the peak of sexual climax. "Now you know, Ladies, why sometimes this, sissy maid, dances and prances about moaning and twisting in sexual agony!"

FOR THIS... i will be doing windows, even get down on all fours and waxing the floor. WILL THEY... enjoy watching my upturned derriere wiggling as i vacuum in high heels or my swireling "pantied" fanny as i bend over to clean the toliet bowl. Apparently, i'll be obligated to put my ass on the line... inserting a wispy. ostrich feathered duster with a dildo shaped handle beyond the threshld of my puckered anus...

i must suffer the derisive laugher and giggles as i parade about in those excruciating heels as they take turns swatting my upturned derriere at every opportunity, True, the embarrassment and humiliation is beyond belief but ater all i'm only the lowly transvestite maid not entitled to feelings of worth or significance.

22. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Wow, muffy, what a delightful image you paint! dollyanne is reminded that she needs to add household jobs to her daily routine. And now she's going to have to look for a "special" feather duster!

Huggs & Kisses,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

23. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I’m never sure what top make of you’re diary. You make it sound as if you do not enjoy servitude. The picture I get sound like great fun to me. I could be wrong though you may love your role as a sissy maid, looking as good as you do who wouldn’t.

24. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    i suppose it might seem that way. My wife and i usually don't follow strict rules, there's alot of negotiating going on. i mean, isn't the whole fun about this, is having the idea sissy maid, quivering with fear, as "she" slowly raises "her' skirt for the inevitable punishment to commence.

It's a common pratice among Mistresses and fledgling, slave "girls" (such as myself) to occasionally demand a despicable, impossible task of their precocious, undeserving underlings. Think of this as an exercise in slave domination diplomacy. A power play where the Mistress excercises Her Superior Female authority and establishes Her slave's subjection to Her as destiny.

The trick for me is not to give in too easily... She likes seeing me howl, kick, moan, sob, cry and generally let loose and have a horrible tantrum and pout like a widdle girl! She LOVEs taking me out in public "dressed" which makes me sooooo painfully shy that it almost hurts... (but i LOVE every minute)

Last year at the comic-convention "Cosplay" contest She decided that we should all dress as characters from the anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya... and members of the SOS Brigade. Me?... as the shy and timid Mikuru Asahina who's all dolled up as a otaku lifestyle "moe" maid (what else?) a "helpless victim" to Haruhi's every scheme, embarrassment and humiliating situations. We meet up with her "Sailor Moon" girlfriends for a night out, me, being the odd one out. Unbeknown to me, She has the bartender set me up with drinks from some imaginary suiter... which cause a fury among the other girls... sure, i maybe kinda cute and convincing, but, no self-respecting member of the female sex wants to be show up by... a boy. So, off to the ladies room for a powder they drag me, where they put on their war paint, fluff up their locks and firm by the titties with tissues... (i've seen things no guy should ever see) They hold me down... i struggled... but why give them an excuse to smear that whore red lipstick all over my face... My Wife insists on that longlasting lipstick so my lips will stay permanently painted in indelible glossy red all nite.

i'm allowed only one cocktail and ration two cigarettes... so i better not waste 'em. Can you see me... posing seductively, pouting my lips, holding my cigarette in painted nails... waiting for someone to light me up. >cough< >cough< "But i don't smoke?" They all laff at me and tell me we ALL have to make sacrifices, Missy, why don't you just pucker up, Sweetie, maybe you'll get a "GOOD-NIGHT" kissed by some handsome gentleman... My Wife would think that was a scream!
    :kiss:

25. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Sounds like great fun to me. I haven’t had any experience with being a sissy around others, Master wants me all to himself and I’m not sure I wouldn’t have the confidence to serve others even if they we’re involved with lifestyle.

For Master and I our lifestyle it’s a deeply personal one. I think because we met as a vanilla couple and only started playing around with D&s a few years ago it is hard to imagine being around other doms and subs. At the moment I think it would feel almost like cheating o each other.

I love reading your posts though. there all so vivid and full of energy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice