Modifying the Tether Spout

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by DoctorDib, Mar 24, 2022.

1. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    Hey everyone,

Just for context - I wear a micro chastity (flat plate version) and back in November 2021 I bought a 24mm Threaded Tether Spout to easily screw onto my chastity resulting in extra comfort compared to the uretha tube and extra security in general.

I've finally managed to get used to wearing my spout 24/7 hardly noticeable during the days, however when it comes night I wake up in pain. After a trail and error over a 11 days of sleepless nights I believe the problem is coming from the length of the spout itself. I believe my chastity pushing (only the spout) further into the Uretha where it has less space to sit and even more less space during night time erections.

I have looked online and buying a shorter spout however once again the postage costs hurts a lot which brings me onto my topic for today.

I am just wondering if anyone has actually attempted to modify their spout by shortening it and then re-threading it?
    What tools did you use?
    Was it easy or did you mess it up at all?

DD.

2. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    I made my own completely from stainless bolt. But I have lathe. Stainless steel is difficult material to drill with hand tools.
    I don't think you can shorten it. You can't hold it properly to make new threads.

Anonoman likes this.
  3. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    No chance.
    Try to modify the retainer.

4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    :+1:
    I’ve made one for an M6 A4 cap screw. Also TIG’ed a pice of 316 round bar onto the end of a Swaglock 316 6mm tube and turned it.

But no matter the length, it starts to hurt more and more ‘till after about 48hrs I have to remove it :(

5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    I would rather question why to modify it. When I tried a tethersprout mine was fastened at the beginning of the cage. That way the spout could not change its position and the problem as you describe it would be solved

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice