Mistresses frilly knickers

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Deborah, May 15, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    :bondage: I had an appointment with my son's teacher at 1pm...
    A large package was delivered that morning which contained more toys !
    Slave's tongue was hanging out as I had deliberatly left them out knowing he would look. Slave had been told to buy them so he knew what they were.
    I had an hour to kill so he was told to get upstairs....

I dressed him in his frilly maid's outfit complete with garter, choker and frilly apron.
    How very girly he looked but he wanted something else - he wanted Mistresses frilly knickers !
    I made him ask LOTS of times and eventually showed them to him.
    His eyes stared into mine with complete desire and lust - I slowly pulled the knickers up to his thighs and heard him gently moan as I pushed his hard cock inside the frilly knickers...

He was then put into a collar, cuffs and spreader bar, he was locked with a total of 3 padlocks and then had his feet put into ballet boots- as he liked this so much I took them off and then applied lots of make-up to finish the look...
    He was made to sit back and I put his new ballet boots at the end of the bed for him to drool over.

The clock said 12.45, time to go
    I left him there as I went for my appointment - "what are you doing " he shouted
    "You'll be ok, I have to go "
    " How long will you be? "
    "Don't know " I shouted back as I slammed the door behind me grinning my head off !

45 mins later I returned to a relieved slave, I played with him a little and kept putting my hand up his skirt to feel his hard cock through my frilly knickers.
    I took his cock and wanked him, " I will cum- can I cum?"
    I made him ask me several times, he was desperately hanging on....
    I gave him permission and he came hard and fast.... all over Mistresses frilly knickers !

2. PantySub

PantySub Member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Must have been heavenly for him, Mistress.

3. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    The only thing that would have made that better for me is if you told me NO!....Awesome Mistress Deborah.

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Hi Pantysub/DorkyLittleBitch - it was way too late for the word no mistress had already got me to that point of no return - that was the second orgasm that day and this morning a third - I think she's on a mission to pump me dry...

5. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    You are a lucky guy philfred. Unfortunately for me, my Mistress keeps me in a constant state of orgasm denial as much as possible in order to control me. I am lucky to get 10 a year if I am VERY well behaved. But I am brought to the edge 10-15 times/month only to be denied...We have found that keeps me like putty in her hands....

6. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    :penisdance: Firstly, slave is being insolent - I gave him permission to cum.
    Secondly if he had cum anyway he would have got 5 ball slaps as punishment - he doesn't like that !
    As he is being sparing with the truth I will have to chastise him...

Slave's cock is very happy at the moment as I am extracting as much cum as possible !
    This I am sure he thinks is great but there is always a price to pay....

When sheaths arrive for slave to try in his device, little does he know , he will be locked for a long time - the longest he has ever been !
    We are moving house in July so this is when he will next be allowed to orgasm lol !!!

I love to lul him into a false sense of security - enjoy slave while you can ! ! ! ! !

7. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Wicked Mistress Deborah, wicked... It is amazing how many methods there are to control slaves that gives them such a sense of joy and love at the same time. I can't help but think philfred thinks as much given the amount of thought and attention you spend on him. To my way of thinking you are a real sweetheart, and would get along with my Mistress VERY well!!! LOL..

8. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Oh no - hmm - think i wont move house then !

BUT seriously Sorry Mistress - I did ask to cum and was given permission as last time Mistress did slap my balls and it really hurt...

Yes the sheaths are ordered mistress - lets hope they work...

And I will learn to fill in more details to stop everyone getting the wrong impression Mistress

Humbly Phil

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice