Making D/s work

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Slave to Wife, Dec 3, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    I want to share what is working in my marriage to make our Dominant/submissive relationship work.

Chastity slave husbands, it is wise to be patient that if she begins to accept the lead that you work toward getting your wife and yourself to settle into the roles. That is how it goes from fantasy to real life. The goal is settle, settle, settle. Patience, patience patience. Do not push. Let her discover.

Still, my wife and I have a unwritten, quite casual agreement to do something D/s kinky, even if mild, at least once every night. This reinforces our intimacy and makes us connected in our fun way through the next day. She might order me to do this or that all day as part of being in charge, but at night before bed, she might rack me or make me give her a massage or bind me in a closet or scratch me or have me worship her with kisses. Big, small, it all depends on her mood. If she is out of ideas, she might ask me what I want and simply has me top from the bottom.

At least once a week, we have our version of sex, where she masturbates with her Hitachi wand and I assist in some manner, like playing with her boobs. I am locked in chastity, as you know, and the more we settle into the roles, the more likely she will keep me locked long term.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    wow! once a night is good. I can hardly get my wife to do something once a week.

3. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Even something little, like drying her after a shower, makes me dream about her all day the next day, which makes me effortlessly obedient. Your wife should do something, anything more often not for your sake but for her sake and more so for generally being a closer, happy, loving, intimate pair. I think our main goal, more so than the chastity play or the power exchange play, is the feeling of intimacy within marriage that is something more than merely vanilla sexual intercourse time to time.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well my wife leaves at 5:45am and goes to work out, then to work. She usually gets home between 6-7pm and then its homework time with the three kids until usually 9pm. That leaves an hour or so for both of us to have some alone time, but she is usually too exhausted to be in the mood. Such is the life I guess. Weekends offer a better chance for us to fool around. I'm happy with the situation, always wishing for more though.

5. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Yeah. I have two sons, ages 2 and 7. Being too tired has been part of our problem for the longest time. I can relate. But we have found the time. Why does she get home so late? Long commute? Is she the CEO?

By the way, I had to trim off my pubic hair tonight with a trimmer. She made me do it even though I had forgotten about our routine after bathing the boys. See! Settle into routines. I will need to shave the rest bare this weekend.

6. guest 2942

Local Time:
    NO not the CEO lol. She just has a demanding job and is salary, so basically she just has to do what is needed no matter the hours. We have basically just begun so I think after some time she may be more involved and apt to do more. Its only the beginning ;)

Slave to Wife likes this.
  7. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    I know that we are slightly different in that @lockit and I are in an LDR however we see each other quite frequently, about once a month at the moment.

I found that it worked very well for me as the newbie for the relationship to be relatively vanilla at the beginning. There was no pushing, no suggestions, I was allowed to learn at my own pace. Which is probably just as well as I don't react well to being pushed lol.

It is also probably just as well as the speed I have now learned to enjoy new things is phenomenal. We may have burned out if we hadn't taken it slowly at first.

Patience is definitely a virtue when introducing a vanilla partner to this world, I would suggest loads of patience and very little chastity to start with. Then building up as your partner learns to enjoy the benefits. That way it won't feel like a new kink for you alone, your partner will see you are looking at learning and enjoying things together.

Good luck guys x

MJ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice