Low-security device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chas19839, Mar 7, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. chas19839

chas19839 New member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    What my wife and I are looking for may not exist, but I thought if anyone knew it would be the folks at this forum!
    I'm extremely active (running, weights, etc.), and trying to wear the CB6000S has proven to just cause too much discomfort to wear 24/7. So right now, we're just on the honor system, and I'm *usually* very good.

What we would love to find though is some sort of low-security chastity device that wouldn't require ball entrapment. Has anyone heard of something that's just a locking sleeve or maybe a tame KTB kind of device? Are we crazy? Just something that signifies her control over me without restricting the kinds of activities I can pursue.

Many many thanks for any ideas!!!!

2. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
  3. chas19839

chas19839 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks! That might work - although I may regret trying it...looks a bit painful.

4. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I was origianlly kept in a Birdlocked Neo (as in the avatar picture), but after it being off and on over several weeks, SWMBO decided that I would wear a cockring to symbolize my obedience to her, and also as a replacement for my wedding ring, which I can't wear due to my job. For the past several months I have had one or more rings on 24/7, normally right up under the glans, and it's had the desired effect of reminding me that part of my body is no longer mine to use and abuse as I see fit...

Cheap, easy to buy, clean, and replace as required.

5. chas19839

chas19839 New member

Local Time:
    Where did you buy your cock rings? I'm extremely small, and I'm worried about something like that falling off. Still, I'd like to try it.

quote="Caged Wolf, post: 83540, member: 28892"]I was origianlly kept in a Birdlocked Neo (as in the avatar picture), but after it being off and on over several weeks, SWMBO decided that I would wear a cockring to symbolize my obedience to her, and also as a replacement for my wedding ring, which I can't wear due to my job. For the past several months I have had one or more rings on 24/7, normally right up under the glans, and it's had the desired effect of reminding me that part of my body is no longer mine to use and abuse as I see fit...

Cheap, easy to buy, clean, and replace as required.[/quote]

6. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    I use panties! Well, they're men's underwear, but similar cut (see my avatar). I point my penis downward when I put them on, and because they're relatively tight and don't have a huge pouch like a lot of men's underwear, it prevents me from getting anywhere near a full erection. They're comfortable but also serve as a reminder.

If you're pretty small they may not work, because the material is stretchy enough for a short penis to get erect.

Maybe something like this would work, worn just below the head?
    http://www.clustafuk.com/?page=shop_products&shop_group_id=8&item_id=9

7. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    Bought them at different places... Lover's, Hustler, and I think Spencers has them. Most any adult video & gist place, and there is aways online.

I have a 5x7x5 box full of rings, from small ones for the head of my cock, to large ones that go around everything (like a CB-x ball ring).

8. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    order a very small mature metal product. you say you are smalll,so evan though its a ball trap device it can be made 1/2 the size of a cbxxxs. just a idea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice