'Lost' Plugs

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissy belle, Nov 6, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    Looking for advice on staying plugged. In the past I have tried it but I am a bit more.....experienced....with plugs and other such. I can for example start with a large butt plug and have it fully in within a relatively short amount of time. I can't keep a smaller plug in at all, I really don't even feel it it anymore.

Twice now I have 'lost' a large plug due to a pretty crappy base. I've bought 4 different 'large' sized plugs and each one has the same crappy floppy base that I don't trust. Now when I use a large plug I am VERY careful with how I work with it so now it's just a stretchy feeling I have to be VERY careful so that I don't lose it again.

To combat this I have purchased a harness, the harness itself doesn't fit well and is overall crappy, so I usually can do a rope harness that works just as well. It DID however come with a small leather 'keeper' that you put the plug in and that part attaches to the harness, this makes the plug base very large but it's large to the point of being uncomfortable.

Any advice or product recommendations for making a more comfortable 'large' plug base? I would like to try spending long periods of time plugged without having to worry about losing things.

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I have just purchased a glass butt plug, it has a good base and is wide enough so that it stays in of its own accord. Search on google for glass butt plug, they are all pretty much the same. If you spend a bit more you could have a stainless steel butt plug with a similar design. The actual bit that goes inside is round with a thin piece connecting the base so it stays in on its own. It's not just the size that helps them stay in.

3. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    EEEK! Lost, as in inside? It was frieghtening enough when the remote control egg broke its strap, but at least I could push that out!

4. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    Sure would love to hear how a 'lost' plug gets found.

5. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Patience with a bit of tugging and pain. Also hoping that it doesn't 'turn'.

6. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Well, it will either come out naturally or you will be making an ambarrasing trip to the hospital!

7. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    hehe, in my case my trip to the hospital will be hours away in another state. I work in EMS so I never want to have to be in the hospital for an embarrassing injury anywhere around here ;)

8. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    i dont think i would go to a hospital i would just take something all day long to shit it up maybe muscle relaxer also
    that would be so embrassing if i had to go to hosptial i would go to another state since i work in hosptial around here

worst yet what if it broke off and my wife trys to get it out and my daughters comehome now that would be embrassing lol

9. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Well that's a new one on me.

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    christ i think i would have to just leave it up there, no way going to accident and emergency dept will leave it there and just wait till i explode or something........then re-decorate
    :anim_39:

11. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i agree with kris. i wear the njoy stainless steel butt plug about 21 hours a day...every day.

12. maidtina

maidtina Junior Member

Local Time:

I have this too. It is much better for long term use than the rubber type and stays in fine without a harness.

13. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    my mum worked in a surgical ward in a large Northern English city. About four times a year they had to remove various objects from the backsides of very embarressed men. The two the she remembers best was the guys with a gnome up his bum (went for a walk at night in his garden and apparently fell over( and another with a 12" vibrator. When the doctor returned it it was in a plastic bag with a pair of new batteries

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice