Lori 8C

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Kepoke, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Hello!

I am selling my Lori 8C (it does include the PA pin - 8 Gauge - but you are not required to use it if you don't want to - or if you want to switch to Lori's new post that holds your head in place and can't be pulled out, I'm sure you could reach out to her to have her modify it to that for a fee)

Measurements :
    -Inside Diameter 1 1/4"
    -Overall Length from Base to Tip 2 1/2"
    -Testie Ring Diameter 2" (oval for greater comfort)
    -PA Gauge 8

Includes :
    -Chastity Device
    -2 regular keys
    -1 Heart Key (i'll even include the tiffany necklace we put it on)(the key does have some wear you can see in the photo, this happened once before with our key and we sent it back to lori and she fixed it free of charge)
    -1 turner for the regular keys
    -8 gauge PA pin
    -4 PA screws
    -6 Security Screws for the device

All in we were over 800+ on everything . Her devices are second to none - perfect attention to detail and craftsmanship. Incredibly comfortable.

On average she is 6 months + out so this gives you an opportunity to get your hands on one much quicker.

Shipping is tracked and insured and included in the price. Paypal only. No friends and family. Ships from Ohio.

Attached Files:

2. junesslave

junesslave Member

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    SOLD. Send me your PayPal info.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice