Lori 2D and Piercings

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by sublime3070, Dec 31, 2010.

1. sublime3070

sublime3070 tempest

Consultant
    Bedfordshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Hello all.

I am considering the option of getting a secure 2D device from Ms Lori. I like having spikes on a device and the 2D seems to be well placed to meet this need. I'm also pierced with ampallang, apadravya and a PA. Does anyone out there have any experience of using the ampallang or apadravya to help secure the device? Looking at most web entries, the PA is the most common entry point for chastity piercings but I would be really interested to know of anyone who has used an ampallang or apadravya for securing the chastity and whether there are pitfalls of doing so. Any suggestions on how these piercings are used would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks Limey

2. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    We have bought the new Lori 2D recently and I have been locked in it since Christmas. Although it comes with a PA lock, it is removable so at the moment (as I havent got the PA yet) I am locked without PA. But still it is by far the most secure device I have ever seen.
    The measurements are just perfect, and the spikes keep the device totally in place, no movement possible. Also it will be very very difficult -if not impossible- to pull out, and completely impossible to then sneak back in. As far as I am concerned 100% secure.
    The spikes dont hurt, they do a very good job in holding things in place.

Ask Ms Lori about your piercings, she is very experienced and very helpful giving you advice.

3. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
  4. sublime3070

sublime3070 tempest

Consultant
    Bedfordshire UK
    Local Time:
    The deed is finally done.. I sent the order and initial payment for the 2D device today. 90 days of excitement / patience before my freedom is removed. I am excited and looking forward to the formal fitting ceremony that we have agreed around the end of May I guess.

I shall be kept in a CB6k for shorter periods of lockup until the device arrives. My PA piercing has recently been stretched up to 6ga and will be at 4 ga by the time of the fitting.. locking the device in place and securing it with the PA will be a moment worthy of filming.. can't wait...

Thanks to Pansy Tart and the others who provided such expert guidance on getting the measurements as correct as possible. I have done many measurements with the stocking method and standard tape measure but hope that it is correctly measured after so many efforts. Only time will tell.

I look forward to taking some photos of the device when it arrives and is fitted by the hands of Mistress... I will also happily provide a review of the device when it has been in place for a while.

Cheers Limey

5. whathaveidone

whathaveidone New member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Hi, Could you please post the 'how to' on taking accurate measurements? My GF has just put down the deposit on a 2D and we're wanting to get it right first time.

Thanks,

6. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    @sublime3070 - make sure that gauge up has been done well before locking the device in place. If you are at 6 now, gauge up in 8 weeks and you will have a solid month of healing before you put the weight of the device on that piercing. The longer the better IMHO. Hate to see you blow out your PA or some other issue.

Once your locked with a piercing, you almost just give up on the thought of getting out other than through the keyholder.

7. sublime3070

sublime3070 tempest

Consultant
    Bedfordshire UK
    Local Time:
    Hello all.. sorry for no reply.

I will be honest. I used Pansytart's measuring techniques (from this forum - Mall section I think) with stocking technique and multiple other manual measures. I asked Ms Lori if, based on her experience, the measurements that I took first up sounded ok.. she said that they sounded big.. I then tried pansytarts measuring instructions from the Mall Devices header and followed the guidance meticulously - also tried some advice from other tube providers such as MatureMetal and also cross referenced with a CB6000 that I own to see how that compared with my own measurements. I had overestimated the size dramatically (especially length) so was able to reduce it significantly. Having slept in a stocking per Pansytart's guidance, it is clear that the cock will compress quite a lot when shut away so the measurements will be smaller.

Having worn a too large Steelworxx device for some time, I have reduced the measurements of that device significantly this time around and hope to know in roughly 60 days time whether I got it right.

I also stretched the PA to 4GA a few weeks ago and am now comfortable with that size ring. I'll let you know how it all fits when the device finally arrives around early June.

8. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    My wife and I have decided that the 2D is right for me as well. I want to get the frenum piercing version. I am curious about whether or not to order with spikes. I do not want them to be too painful with an erection as I still get them in my sleep. I have been in a CB3K 24/7 for over two weeks straight (removed for a 5 min cleaning every few days) and can sleep fine but do occasionally get awoken by erections pulling at the testy ring. I know the 2D spikes are more or less blunt, and designed to prevent pullout, but would they hurt? Our goal is a permanent 24/7 lockup removing only as necessary for cleaning or problems. I've also hear that cleaning can be done without removing the device. is this true?

9. sublime3070

sublime3070 tempest

Consultant
    Bedfordshire UK
    Local Time:
    I am half way through the 90 day estimated lead time for delivery of my device now. The device should arrive in around 6 weeks time I hope.. will be happy to provide any advice or answer any questions when it arrives but others may be able to comment on their experiences of the spikes.

Either way, I am sure that the spikes will help to keep those nasty erections down.. ;-)

10. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Member

Local Time:
    This is the device that I have ultimately settled on for myself - I will be getting the swinging Prince Albert version. Since I was not previously pierced, I did get a 10-gauge piercing back in April which I will be expanding, most likely, in late August. Given Ms. Lori's current turnaround time expectation for this model, I should have ample time to finish healing, expand, and heal yet again before my new device is ready.

My question is, should I settle for expanding to an 8-gauge, or should I go further and expand to a 6-gauge? What benefit, if any, is there to be had by expanding to a larger gauge?

11. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    I was pierced with a 10 ga too. Then 4 months later went in and jumped to 6 ga. The difference between 10ga, 8ga and 6 ga isn't that big of a jump. I'm still waiting for the time to get in and go to 4ga. Been two years.. Sometimes I just don't get around to what I need too. That will be the largest I go, I think?? From what I have read, smaller piercings will want to migrate sometimes. Ouch, so thats why the larger diameters are suggested.

I'm too looking to get a Lori's someday. I luv my Neosteel, but some activities just a cage locked on by the piercing would work out better. I'm looking at just something to cover the sweet spot. I don't care for trap ball types.

Hope this helps with your question somewhat, Missy Tanya

12. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply M.T., I do appreciate the feedback. I'm encouraged to hear that someone else elected to jump from a 10-gauge straight to a 6, so I think I will probably go the same route. You are right, migration is an excellent reason to eschew the smallest gauges! I do not know how common it actually is, but I am certain that I would prefer to avoid any unnecessary risk of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice