Looking to try a cheap belt before dropping big $

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Deleted member 103212, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Deleted member 103212

I have been looking for a cheap but ergonomic chastity belt to try. I’m thinking a cable design. Something under 100$ and something easy for bowel movements. Possibly a plug option. I thought I saw someone post a link to a site that had a bunch of options and price range. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jail Bird likes this.
  2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    I'm going to follow this.

3. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Before I bought my Behind Barz belt I tried a couple of inexpensive eBay belts. The only thing they did for me was help solidify that I like the idea of wearing a full belt. I never really got either of them to fit right and could only wear them 24 hours then need 24hrs break. I also didn’t quite understand how they were supposed to sit on my body so there was probably some operator error on my end.

Check out eBay as a lot of those sellers do custom sizing and tell you how to size yourself. You still may end up doing some customization on it yourself if your comfortable with that kind of work and can probably make it how you want it for the most part. But you’ll probably end up with a higher end custom, the quality of the two Chinese belts versus my Behind Barz isn’t even comparable.

Deleted member 103212 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice