Looking for a carring but mean Keyholder / Emlalock

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by HerPlesureFirst, Apr 29, 2019.

1. HerPlesureFirst

HerPlesureFirst New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Hey there,

i am a 29 year old male from Germany working as a Software Developer and live by myself. I'm Interested in Tease and Denial, chastity and Ruined Orgasm for quite some time now and Actively looking to get something going for about 2 Year now. I made some experiences but not much, my longest lockup has been 2 days and i only did it twice. I Always felt sensation in small stimulation and i love the thought of being kept on edge for a long time, before being release ruined or denied... i have a rather sensitive head. I am also into Facesitting, pegging and among other things i especially dislike puplic Humiliation, extreme pain, and Financial Domination. I Would say i liked to have a loving mean FLR/Keyholder. I might lack some experience but i am eager to change that and i am loyal and 100% honest and are looking for someone in it for the fun but i will take this seriously and rather communicate any problem then just skip out. I also i tend to get extremely desperate and frustrated really quick so if you like to play with that i might be your fit

As i am not the best in self control i would love to test myself in a Emlalock Session going between 2-4 days withouth pillory and friend links. Maybe with some nasty chatting in between and a Task Wheel of Fortune. And if we both like it schedule further orgasms.
    I know the stages are low but if You are a Female Keyholder and interested Kik or Pm me ;)

HerPlesureFirst

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice