Life is good!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by floppy, Oct 31, 2013.

1. floppy

floppy New member

Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Hello, we are a mature married couple who have now sold our business and have a little time and some funds to enjoy life. Like many couples of our age, our sex life has not been too good for some years but I have recently, and gently, been introducing to her the idea of chastity for me, and fun for her!

Well, she is a little uncertain just yet about me wearing a locked device but we have, as an intrim measure, instituted an honour system and, as a symbol of this, I am now wear a substantial (and fairly heavy!) stainless steel ring fixed around my scrotum. In principle I am supposed to wear it 24/7 but in practice it comes off when I have a shower and sometime during the day if I am getting a little sore I ask for a couple of hours respite.

And sometimes she even allows it!

I wasn't sure how I would handle wearing such a thing but in practice it has proved to be delightful, especially when I am nude, which is how she keeps me around the house. And we now often experience wonderful sex first thing in the morning when I wake, highly aroused, after a night of being gently stretched.

So far she has rapidly caught on to the principle of the thing so I have not yet been allowed to cum. She, on the other hand, is experiencing more climax's than she has had since we first met!

Life is indeed good!

Mistress Jules likes this.
  2. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Sounds like you two are finding the perfect fit for your journey into chastity. Best wishes and welcome!

3. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Nice to see a mature couple beginning to enjoy the lifestyle. It's never too late. It can be a win/win situation as you seem to be finding out. Welcome to the Mansion!

4. misskimberley

misskimberley Sexy playful transgender

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    sounds perfect, just like my mistress and our relationship.

Good luck

XXX

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice