Learning to be locked.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Reneeownsmycock, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Reneeownsmycock

Reneeownsmycock New member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I have recently gotten interested in chastity. I bought and have been trying to get used to a CB6000s. I am in amazement how long people on here go wearing chastity devices. My current record is only 4 days and that was hard. The user name is aspirational, by SO doesn't really have a interest in chastity and i have not gotten the courage to bring it up. But i think i want to make sure that is something i am really committed to before I give up control. I hope to get to know you all soon.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Welcome, I'm sure you will find what you need to bring it up to her. If not just ask, I'm sure one of us have been there, done that before.

Missy Tanya

3. bareasslover

bareasslover Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM

I can't wait to get one of these devices. Do you have a website where I could get a cb-6000s or an address?

4. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    "Well, I'm tellin' ya', that fish was THISSS big", right? Yeah, sure. People do exaggerate about things, you know. And there will always be a few genuine extremophiles that can really go that long; just like there are people that climb Mt. Everest. I'm clearly not in either category. You'll find that 3..4 days is relaly about average; longest I ever went w/o release was 1 week, and that was only because I was away at a seminar and lodging in the very crowded house of an acquaintenance of mine. Those last 2 days I was really climbing the walls.

5. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    It gets easier the longer you go, kind of like when you get into an exercise routine once you get past two weeks you don't want to break the routine. I haven't had an orgasm in 4 months, and have been in a CB6000s for the last month of it. My wife may offere a release this weekend, and i don't know if I want it at this point because I'm confidant I could go a year or more.

Of course, I am cheating, I'm taking female birth control pills which lower my libido and soften my erections, so my need for release is lower, but I think a lot of that is due more to the duration than the medication.

I'm also fortunate that the CB6000s fit like a glove from the moment I put it on, and i got past the painful erections at night pretty fast, and now sleep just fine.

But it's not a competition either, if 4 days is what you want and drives you crazy in the way you want, that's great. I suspect it would be much harder for me if I was getting off once a week to make it the next week.

6. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    I think that as wettie said, it's easier the longer you go. You would have a REALLY hard time jumping right in and going for a long time with no release in the beginning.

My mistress actually introduced the chastity thing to me. I mean....I was AWARE of it, but never gave it much thought. We entered the Female led relationship on a 24/7 basis about 2 years ago. We've been married for 20. When we began "the lifestyle", she bought a CB6000 and began using it. I really didn't have a lot of say so in the matter. Once we found the right fit, she was really strict about letting me out. I mean, I'd be released from the device whenever she wanted sex and that was usually several times a week and at least once a week for cleaning etc, but I was not allowed to come and would be locked back up as soon as she was done with me. I'd get an orgasm about once a month. That has gradually grown over time. I have been as long as 3 months, but the norm seems to be about 6-8 weeks now. I DID get to reset the counter yesterday. WOO HOO! I find that I don't get REALLY frustrated by the device until at least day 3 or 4. I also seem to peak around 3 weeks. Your mileage may vary. I AM 44 years old though. If I was 21, I might be bouncing off of the walls by the 3rd HOUR. LOL!

I don't know what the norm is for everyone else, but this is HONESTLY what works for us.....no fish tales or exaggeration here.

7. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wow, Manteos Boy, your situation sounds very similar to my own.

I completely agree that it gets easier to remain locked the longer you have been. But, the important thing is that there's no right or wrong way to do it or for certain periods of time. Whatever works between you and the KH should be the goal.

My wife also introduced chastity to me, asking at first that I wear it for a couple of hours before play. Later she enlarged the time to being a day before play. After a couple of months like this she asked me to be locked at work... And then finally she required (we had transitioned to a FLR by this time) 24/7. Looking back at it, it's apparent that this was her goal all along.

We're going on 2 years now (next week) that she's kept me locked almost constantly. But "constant" isn't truly 100% caged. I'm let out almost daily for cleaning, but locked immediately after. And, she let's me out for her personal use, and I get to cum usually every 4 to 6 weeks. Our deal is that I can also ask to be out at any time, but I have to then wear my collar in exchange for as long as she determines, which is usually for several days but has been as long as 8 weeks- and I cannot cum without her permission.

We worked up to this - I can't see how those who say they've been locked for x number of weeks, ESP. For a first time lockup, are not exaggerating. My real life experience is that long term is possible, but it takes time to get there.

8. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Some interesting ideas on here. The longest my hubby has been locked up for constantly so far is 3 days but I'm considering making him go longer. The night times are hardest for him so any suggestions on how to deal with this would be really useful.

lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

9. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    This is my first time locked up, and today is one month, non-stop, no release, no problems, BUT, I had refrained from orgasm for 3 months prior without a device, so i think i already had release out of mind and out of my system. I'm in my mid 30's and previously was a chronic masturbator, so it can be done without build up of you want to, but if you don't want to, why bother?

As far as how to get through the night, it was rough for a little more than a week. Get up to pee and let the erection subside every time you wake up. It was 3-4 times a night at first, then 2 after a week, then 1, and now I sleep right through. A good silicone lube is key, it let's the device move around when you get hard without pulling at everything. Besides that, he should.remember that it's supposed to be difficult and learn to enjoy a little pain. There's nothing like waking up and realizing that you're wife/kh still controls your penis!

I've blogged my experience from the start at www.chemicalchastity.Wordpress.com, I don't know if that will convince the non believers that you can start up in long term chastity right away, but it's worked for me, with the help of some libido crushing birth control pills.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice