Knock knock, Who's There??

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by justcaged, Oct 8, 2013.

1. justcaged

justcaged Member

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    Hey everyone. I'm Bob and I recently joined CM. I've owned a chastity cage for about 6 months now, but have only handed over the keys to my wife to be my KH in the last month after finally being comfortable wearing a cage 24/7.

Recently I discovered the cage I was using was actually chromed steel rather than stainless steel as the website I bought it from claimed. I emailed them asking if I could get a refund however they told me they purchased stainless steel devices, but I think they are just trying to cover.

So I'm now in the process of trying to size up for a Mature Metal chastity device.

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I'm in the same situation and I ordered sizing rings directly from Mature Metal so the measuring will be far more accurate that way.
    Worth the extra money to get it right especially as they come with instructions on how to measure and have plenty of rings in the pack.

No I don't work for them btw but it's better in my opinion to use their rings so the sizing is more accurate.

3. justcaged

justcaged Member

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    I'm now actually wishing that I purchased a MM from the start rather than the two imitation devices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice