its happening right now

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by caged_beginner, Mar 4, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. caged_beginner

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I have been coming here for 3-4 months, just lurking and fantasizing. My wife/keyholder while hesitant has been supportive. I told her my fantasies about 3 months ago and bought a cb 6000 and she, at first humored me/ she would lock the lock at first and say it really did nothing for her. As time went on she got more involved, but, it was still for me she participated. Lately, she has started to be a little more assertive. I bought off amazon Lucy Fairbourne"s book and gave it to her. She hasn't read the whole thing, but, she thanked me for getting it. It helped her understand a little. And wow, even more participation on her part. I am locked up more. I can't wear my device at work, my job is just too physical for it to be comfortable, but I lockup as soon as I get home. Twice I played with myself before I locked up and while there's been no punishment just a stern disappointing look. I am sorry if this seems to be rambling I have been drinking and am just putting my thoughts down. Well tonight we went out, and I suggested a little role play (chastity/cuckold stuff) with an old friend of ours who we had previously discussed joining us for a threesome. I got the "we'll see" and as the night went on our friend brought it up, you know "Hey let's get a room and have some fun". After a little talk and not much persuading, I told her this is a perfect opportunity to satisfy my cuckold fantasy. She agreed rather readily. I had the talk with our friend and he was cool with it and even understood. So when the time came to leave, I drove myself home alone and they followed in his truck. We got to the apt and she and I went in and locked me up in my cb6000, put the key around her neck, and off she went to enjoy another man's company, while I sit home locked up knowing she's being pleasured by another man. Wow, the mindfuck is on

2. caged_beginner

Local Time:
    Update coming soon. I am in love with my keyholder Mistress Catt

3. caged_beginner

Local Time:
    Well a little update. After that night we sat down and had a long discussion on chastity and cuckolding. I told her I would like chastity to be a fulltime part of our life and she has agreed to keep me locked when im not at work, at work its just not feasible with the physical requirements of my job, so now I come home and lockup every night. For lockup time I draw a card from a deck of playing cards. A king I get whatever I want, how I want.. A queen it's her choice( drew one last week, she told me to draw again and I got nothing). anything else is number of days before I get another shot at orgasm. There have been times where I see flashes of her really being a stern keyholder and feel she is starting to understand and get some enjoyment from my predicament. I was putting my cb6k on the other night and absent-mindedly closed the lock, well, she looked at me and said "oh no, you just didn't close that lock with me right here did you?". I grabbed the key quickly and unlocked it and threw the key back down like I really hadn't just touched it turned to her and asked for a redo. She slammed the lock closed and said "better". I'm still bad about trying to top from the bottom, she has called me on it every time and let me know we are going at her pace not mine.
    When I got to the cuckolding part of the discussion. I was honest and told her about being cheated on by an old girlfriend and how while at the time I showed all the signs of being hurt and jealous, I was really really turned on by it. And how when we would go to swingers clubs and house-parties and we played with others I was always more interested in watching her with other men than being with the guys wife. I told her I am a cuckold, it excites me, I enjoy all the emotions and stress knowing she's with someone else enjoying herself. I then got a bit of a surprise when she told me that she had enjoyed the night before, that when we were swinging she had always felt like a whore the next day after playing, she didn't feel that way about what had happened the night before. She had really enjoyed herself, was able to relax and just go with it and understand it was just for fun. When I asked did it help that I wasn't there she said yes,because if i'd been there I would have been trying to conduct and join in and she wouldn't have relaxed. She has agreed to continue as an occasional treat. In fact we have been setting up a date for her with the guy. Friday night they are going out as a couple dancing and back home where they will spend the night together in our bed and I will be in the spare bedroom (more likely on the other side of the locked door listening). I have been trying to write down everything about the other night in story form with all the details, but, writing is not my strong suit and work has been trying to kill me, I have worked 46 days straight of mostly 10-12 hour days. I am off next week and plan to get it all written down.

peace to all

4. caged_beginner

Local Time:
    Well it's Friday night and my wife/Keyholder is out on her date with a friend of ours. We had another talk last night where I tried to explain that chastity and cuckolding are separate issues. That I want chastity to be an everyday part of our lives. It's about her taking charge of my penis and orgasms and doing as she pleases with them. She told me that feels guilty when I give her pleasure and I don't get anything in return. I told her it's okay, that I want her to be selfish, I have been many times in the past. It's her turn now. She did tell me she wanted a silver necklace long enough that the key wouldn't be visible when she wore it, So, today we went and found a simple 28" necklace for her to wear my chastity key on. When we got home she put the key on it and started wearing it. Maybe it's starting to click for her a little. I know I am still trying to guide her and it's not helping her, I need to work on letting her find her own way and accept the direction she goes.
    On the cuckolding side of things, she has really taken to it. I think it's because we know the guy and she's comfortable with him. Him and I had a little talk today and he understands his role. Her and I are together a couple, and while he's a good friend, it's about us and our(my) fantasies. I must say she had no reservations about going out tonight and seemed excited about it. The plan is they are going out dancing and have a good time. When they are headed back to the house she'll let me know so I can retreat to the spare bedroom. I have to stay there, no hanging around outside our bedroom to listen. When the time comes for cleanup she will either come to me or call me in the room with them. I am sure he will want to see, so i'll probably have an audience for my cleanup duties, not sure if I will have to clean him or not. Well thats all I can come up with now. excuse my poor grammar, it's been a long time since I had to think of such things

5. caged_beginner

Local Time:
    Well things did not go well this time, for my k/h it was a great time. They went to a small burlesque type club and just talked all night and listened to the band. No show that night. Then to get something to eat and home. They arrived home around 3am and went straight to the bed. I was not able to stay in my room and spent the next 1 1/2 listening and going back to the spare bedroom back and forth. The sounds were thrilling. When they were done she came to see me. Once again he was unable to finish inside her and wound up her giving him a handjob til he did. When she came in and told me and offered her hand to me to clean which I did, there was very little on her hand. Most of it was on his chest and stomach he even managed to get a shot in his hair.
    Now the bad. The buildup all week was great. We were talking about it, went shopping for new sexy underwear and bra, it was shaping up to be a fun night for all. Then about 6:30 friday night I was at work when I got a message, the newhire that was going to be there the next day so I could have my first day off since Jan. 28, had a family emergency and couldn't start for 2 more weeks. It proved to be a blow I would not recover from. I did not want to dissapoint my Mistress/ kg and told her to go ahead and go on her date. I got home from work around 9:30pm and settled in on the internet for a night cuckold excitement. Everything was kinda blah. I was very dissapointed in having to work the next day and never really could my excitement level up, I text her a few times and never got a reply( found out later they were in a basement club and had no signal). Things started getting rough, about 2:30 I text her asking if they would be home soon. She texted back they were on the way and 30min later they arrived and they went straight to our bedroom. When she came to me finally, he had gotten in the shower( cum in hair, on chest and stomach). This is where things took a nosedive. She came in I cleaned her hand and then I had the uncontrollable urge just to be with her, she was very excited about the events and said " Baby, no serious questions right now. I just want to smoke this cigarette, get a drink and go to bed". With that she was gone. I felt left out, that she was in a hurry to get back in bed before he finished his shower. I got maybe an hours sleep, and have been the grips of what I think is "Cuckold Angst" since. I will continue later, there's a lot more to tell as its been 5gruelling days

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice