Instructed to make introductions...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Princess' property, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Princess' property

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Hello everyone.

I am new to this site, based also in Scotland, and my Mistress has told me to start posting about my life at her feet.

I have been owned since 20 January 2013 when I came to meet my Mistress through fate (this is no joke). I arrived into the relationship with my own fetish, and my kind and beautiful Mistress introduced me to her D/s fetish after a few weeks of meeting. Slowly over time, she has integrated these into our relationship and has developed me into what she wants and needs me to be.

I truly believe that I am the luckiest person in the world and I'm eternally grateful.

We are very early on our journey together but I am excited at the prospect of our life.

So where are we at? I am now familiar, oh so very familiar, with tease and denial ( which just happens to be her favourite thing) but I understand that she knows what's best for me. I am also learning how to service her exacting and demanding needs and the perils of failing to meet her expectations.

I am not yet in chastity but I know this is ahead of us. She has agreed to make it 'more formal', whatever that means, when I get her a house to live in together...we move in next week.

Always at her feet

Princess' Property

Victor38 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice