Improving security of trap-ball devices with harness

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sobrinor, Oct 26, 2013.

1. sobrinor

sobrinor Member

Lille - France
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Hello,

I’ve been searching this forum (maybe not enough, apologies if this was already answered somewhere) ; browsed some others ; been googling with lot of keywords combinations… but I still cannot find what I’m looking for.

Lot of people speaks about it, I can find tons of pictures, but actually cannot find where to buy a harness that could be locked on trap ball devices (=> as an increased security against pull-out).

I am not looking for a full belt, nor play-time chastity harness.
    I would like to find one lockable, adjustable, and comfortable, for permanent 24/7 wear (that you could at least wear permanently for one or two weeks).
    I mean, this of course implies that it shouldn’t cover the ass-hole (those are easy to find but that’s only for play time).

Would be better if it can pass trough the device ring and be locked with it (let’s say with some custom added hole, for CB6k for instance), but it would be also ok if it needs an additional side padlock.

Concerning the material, I'm not sure what would be the best for long term wear, leather, plastic with tissue coating ? ....

Does anyone have some online-shop links to share featuring these features?
    (Or somewhere to ask for a custom one if it really doesn't exists elsewhere ?)

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    Hi @sobrinor - welcome to the Mansion :)

There was a member here who got a Maturemetal device and arrange fro a cable to be made by these people http://cablelocked.com/index.html

It went round his waist and the loops were angled correctly so the pin went through them and this was most effective apparently.

You will see from the website that they have unfortunately ceased sending their products overseas. However it might give you a pointer on what to seek?

Carrie

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    You can work wonders with polypropylene webbing, using glue and two piece tubular rivets to attach everything together (here's a UK source). Making it lockable is harder, though you can get a locking luggage strap and adapt that. The only tools you need are scissors, glue, small hammer and something to hammer on (like another hammer).

I built something similar for use with a cup-based device. However, I moved on to using a cage and pubic hair tether.

4. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
  5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi.
    If you have a cb6000 or 3000 then devus.com have a leather belt that is fully lockable and will do this for you.

I own one and it works very well and you can lock a butt plug in as well.

Regards
    slave baby Phil

sobrinor likes this.
  6. sobrinor

sobrinor Member

Lille - France
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Thanks to all for your replies.

The belt from Devus looks great, thank you Philfred, think I will buy that one for christmas :)

(and the public hair is a smart solution I already used Giles... but don't have them long enough now ^^ :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice