If it feels too big…. It probably is!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Sep 23, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Definitely been feeling as though my caged fellow has been getting smaller when flaccid in the cage. More room in there than normal - at least it feels that way… feeling more and more uncomfortable walking around with it on as it feels too loose… obviously one doesn’t want it falling off and falling out my trouser leg in the middle of the supermarket.
    That said, I have taken that one off and put on my ‘micro-cage’ and this feels SOOOOOO much better… it’s comfy and feels a million times more secure!!

I would therefore advise anyone who has the feeling that if your device feels too big, it probably is!! Go smaller!! You will feel SO much better for it!!

true42, tiruh811, gingers_sub and 8 others like this.
  2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Nearly everyone starting out goes too big. I did with my first custom cage. We all think we “need” more room and usually that’s not the case. It’s more comfortable when you get the size right and usually it’s shorter than people think they can fit into.

Even tougher if you’re like me, high and tight sack and an extreme grower… finally solved it all with her having me pierced and going to a glans only cage.

true42, RyanMc, MSDB321 and 2 others like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Totally agree, many many years ago when I was first ordered to get a chastity device I measured my self and did the measuring thing with toilet roll, and worked out the best device for me was the curve. Ordered it, got it and put it on, and it looked ok.
    went to the loo about an hour later and I barely filled a third of it. After a week I ordered the cb2000 and that was perfect.
    I’ve said in other posts, the key is measure again and again and again. And at different times of the day to.

true42, Andylocked and IB-Chaste like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    when i was first lock up it was in a CB6000S and it is still at home in the cubby and when i looked at it now it looks huge and i wud have lots and lots of room in it now if i had got that one on me.

5. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    For me, I first bought a cheap and heavy one off of Amazon. It was big and I barely fit, but that is because I was somewhat exited all the time. Once the initial “ MY DICK IS IN A CAGE!!” excitement wore off, it was way to big for me. In my research on other options I read that smaller is far more comfortable and chose the HT nub for fun. When we tried it it was 1000 times better and that’s been my cage since then.

I still have the drawer with 20 different cafes that we’ve tried, but none of them lasted for more than a few days and we always went back to the nub.

I just bought the HT5 nub (and nano) to try it out. It it works it’ll be the first real cage change in 4+ years.

true42, gingers_sub and Andylocked like this.
  6. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    my first cage was The Curve!! Lol!!! Not even close - way too big and my morning wood was possibly THE most painful thing ever….

madams-sissysub likes this.
  7. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    it’s not the fact I’ve just started out… had this cage 2 years now and only recently, it’s started feeling loose!!! Which is a little strange to say the least!! Lol!!!

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    no way! The curve Was far to big, it Was like I had a length of pipe down my trousers!

true42 and Andylocked like this.
  9. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    That’s what I mean…. My stiffie reached half way…. In a curve - that is painful AF !!!!

10. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Growers can be collapsed down like an accordion, a fact of life. Your body can adapt to many different things.

true42 and Andylocked like this.
  11. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Well that happens and I think the body just gets used to it. I know when I first started there’s no way I would have felt comfortable wearing what my last ball trap cage size was, but the end game comfort was there for sure. Now that I went away from ball trap devices I don’t have the same worry but making sure things are tucked in and comfortable is what matters.

Andylocked likes this.
  12. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:04 AM
  13. RyanMc

RyanMc New member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    I just recently switched to a smaller plastic cage after realizing how uncomfortable my previous metal one was when I'm at a non "excited" size... It was like a deadweight on my scrotum and didn't snugly contain me at all, until I started to grow in it. I'm just a few days into the new cage, but the fact that it's relatively snug all the time makes it a pretty different experience for long-term wear: you never completely forget it's there. It's like a cozy jacket that is always making contact with your member. It feels secure and assuring, and keeps me in a low-key happy, submissive mood.

My experience with a too-big cage (which I used for different lengths of time over the past year or so) was more that I'd forget it was there until either I got aroused and suddenly jammed up against it (so it's more like a corrective punishment than a constant prevention from even getting to that point), or I was walking around while not at all excited and I'd feel it swinging around unsecurely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice