I had a dream..

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Burger_01, Dec 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    It's probably a little presumptuous of me to begin a post by quoting Martin Luther King, but it's also a little appropriate here.

Last night, while whiling away the small hours with the familiar passtime of pushing out z's, my mind wandered into a very different place.

With so many people on here having avatars that reflect who they actually are, and having spent so much time talking and reading so many posts.. I kind of feel like I have this idea of who some people on here really are.

Even though I didn't follow the Fall gathering intensely, Last night I dreamt I was there. And I mean in full colour. I could see everyone, but (and I'm not choosing favourites or anything here either!) Mistress Michelle stood out as a blinding light.

Unfortunately, being male, I don't remember my dreams very well.. the detail is all lost. Suffice to say that it was a gorgeous scene to be a part of, and really made me think that we should have made the effort and travelled. Perhaps if there is one in the UK we will come along as my wife has family over there.

So thats the deal. Thanks for letting me share this little moment.
    :)

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Well, when I win the lottery I will get everyone to come on over and play in the REAL Mansion!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice