How tight should the neosteel hipband be?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by external control, Jan 16, 2017.

1. external control

external control New member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    I want to get a Neosteel male system hipband belt. I have the measuring kit and I'm trying to make sure that I've done all the measurements right. One question I have is how tight the hipband should be. I put a leather belt around my hips as described in the measuring instructions. On one belt notch, I can move the belt up a little bit, but not down. On the next tightest notch, I really can't move it up or down at all, but it definitely makes an indentation around my hips. I can wear the leather belt at the tighter notch without losing circulation. Any suggestions on how tight (or loose) to go? Of course, I want the Neosteel belt to be secure but also wearable.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    well the best folks to ask am them that makes the belt and they will help you cos they knows all about it

3. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    yes it is not always easy to find the right waist or hip circumference.
    but it is very important, it is too tight then you can not go with the belt as it does except it is too loose it drops by.
    I do not know what is the beste way to find it but it is important to føgle the neosteel write and when testing to avoid it falling out over the hips also when lying down ...

we went to Germany and had taken the right waist circumference and hip goal and they also test belts and you get caught the small errors.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice