How small is too small?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by SlaveBo, Mar 4, 2012.

1. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Given that a device has to be both comfortable to wear out and about and to sleep in and it is generally accepted that a device that allows little room to grow is better for sleeping in, how small is too small?

My device fits me in a way that I touch the end when standing, or if I am at my smallest I might be 1-3mm from the end and has a decent amount of room around him. When I am erect I fill everything, obviously.

However when I sleep, due to my normal position, on my right side, my penis retracts in the cage (due to be anchored deep in the pelvis) which opens up approx 5-10mm of space that isn't there when standing.

So is it better to get a device that compresses your cock slightly during normal daily activities so that there is less room at night; after all a flaccid penis is very flexible. If so, what is the amount of compression that is ok before a device is too small?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice