how i fixed the cb-6000 pullout problem for 20 cents!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by aaa1231, Jul 21, 2009.

1. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    since i had this cb, ive been looking for a solution to raise the security level, because i quickly noticed that by its design i would be able to get out easily just by pulling on the penis then removing one ball after the other.

the KSD-G3 devices looked like a good solution since piercings are scary to me and have long-term effects (i dont want to piss in 3 directions at the same time!).but their price is just incredibly high for what they are...

so i went to the DIY store next door and bought 2 inches of rubber tube (cristal clear PVC, around 1 inch in diameter and 0.1 inch thick - other sizes should work aswell)

i've just cut a rectangle-shaped piece of it and drilled a hole to slide it around the cage's spacer, plus burned the edges around to prevent pinching or injuries. the 1st model was a little too big and squeezed me too much, so i've cut a little more (the good size for me is like 1.2 inch long and 0.8 wide)

now my penis is really out of reach, moreover i have less "erection attempts" and the cage moves less so i can walk without having to put it back in place all the time, and im less concerned about having to hide it in public since its closer to my body.

+++a good thing about this idea is that everybody can adjust the size of the thing to its measures. like maturemetal said to me, CBs are not "one size fits all", mine was too big.

+++i also think this "tube technique" can apply to the big ring, to avoid being injured by its edges!

2. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    like is this a tube inside a tube? I'm having trouble picturing it. But if it is a tube inside a tube, it sounds like a luv-to-lock security device. I had one of those and because of erection swelling, the edge of the tube closest to the body ended up causing a pressure ulcer.
    1. not fun
    2. scar

3. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    not a whole tube. i bought a piece of tube because it was the cheapest way to get pvc rubber. i've just cut a rectangle-shaped piece out of it. its really close to those ksd-g3 devices, just a little less stylish (but once fitted you dont see anything)

so basically the idea is to slide the penis into the cb with this rubber thing on the upper side. it prevents pullout because if the penis slides back the rubber band stops him from doing it. you can certainly succeed, but youll need to pull much more : the rubber would have to fold backwards instead of forward. and its doesnt glide well on plastic.

i hope you understand me! just have a look at the ksd series (on the 'kept for her' website for instance) and youll see instantly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice