Houston...I think we may have a problem...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrMTanner, Oct 9, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. MrMTanner

MrMTanner Mrs F's Squid

Mid Michigan
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    So here is the delema, i have been locked away in my Bon4 for a little less than 4 days, i used the biggest ring and felt that there was plenty of circulation so no problem there. Not thinking to much about it i played to rounds of golf (18 holes each...shot a 78 and an 80) Over the course of those days i noticed that my boys were getting warm to the touch and the spreader that is built into the device seemed to be straining. i figured this to be just of the process of adaptation to the device. Anyways, by the urging of my wife, i removed the device (very gingerly). To my horror i noticed that skin of my scrotum was to say the least a bit deformed and very tender to the touch...there was some edema and my boys retreated back into my body.
    Day 2, the family jewels dropped back down, (no pain) my scrotal skin now is hard like leather and scaley to the touch...and still feels warm to the touch with some mildly intense burning to the touch. i've been using buckets of lotion to try to soften the skin back to it's normal self.

Is this "normal" or have i effectively damaged my loving Wife's property?

Any advice would be greatly appriciated...obtw is there a better device to use for long term use?

Thank you for your insig

2. MrMTanner

MrMTanner Mrs F's Squid

Mid Michigan
    Local Time:
    An update...the scaley scrote is now peeling like a `ginger' in the summer sun and itching like a banshe. Anyone have any ideas as to why this happened...did i kill some layers of the epidermus and i am just sheading the dead skin? How can i avoid this in the future...any insight would be greatly appriciated

thanks

squid

3. omnipotentduo

omnipotentduo Member

scooter trash
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Aquaphor, its a diaper rash cream, i had a similar problem with the tenderness. I am scooter trash, I'm in the sun constantly and working on my bike. I ended up with wicked sensitivity where the ring sits around the package, started putting aquaphor on it and all of that got solved. As for the look of being 'deformed' its not if you take it off (for me anyways) for a day (seriously daylight hours) it will be back to its normal self.

4. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    Sounds like you are having the normal issue everyone has, of the rings rubbing against the skin, mixed with sweat causes rashes, or sometimes even rips the skin.

Use ant chafing gel, not cream! Cream will make a right mess, gel is see through and very slippery. This will keep it more comfrotable and stop the skin sticking to the ring and rubbing.

Also if you feel any mild burn sensation, pull the skin out from under the ring, kind of like moving the skin down or up, so a fresh bit of skin is there instead. After a few days your body adapts and you wont get this burning anymore.

5. Edgeman

Edgeman Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    I am a physician. I am not offering medical advise but your post raises an alarm. I lurk here and with this exception do not post.

We do play with chastity and I am familiar with ring around the testicles devices. The ring on your device is likely too tight. It is likely causing venous occlusion which is why you have edema and the skin has thickened. This hopefully should resolve on its own. I would suggest you use the device for shorter periods only or get a larger ring and watch for signs of swelling. If this persists look at another device. A full belt should not do this.

Play sensibly!

happilydenied likes this.
  6. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Cool we have a Doc!
    Welcome Edgeman

7. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Sorry, just have to say it... "What's up, Doc?"

8. MrMTanner

MrMTanner Mrs F's Squid

Mid Michigan
    Local Time:
    Thank you doc...my wife a made me uncage the naughty bits until we can find a better device so for now "i'm free"...her boys are doing much better and I believe that my ignorance and the overt amount of stretching, her testes caused caused her scrotum to stretch and caused the skin to inflame, dry, and shed a few layers of skin. I have stopped using that device all together and am waiting for a new device with a bigger base ring to arrive in the mail.

Being locked away is easy compared to having her property just hanging around free and daring me to give it some good rubbing n tugging, i am a honorable man and shall not touch what isn't mine to touch .

Thank you for the insight,

Mike
    aka Tonya's lil squid

9. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Best thing Mr Tanner - I had similar problems and once your bits get damaged the skin is a nightmare to heal and get better again - be careful!

10. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I also had a little bit of that problem, not as bad as your's sounds (or yours, Philfred), but it was damn uncomfortable, and not enjoyable at all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice