Holy Trainer V Behind Barz

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Notouchy, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Question

Currently in a Holy trainer and feels secure and practical to wear every day , however how does the holy trainer compare to the behind barz belt which looks superb and very interested in investing in as an everyday wearable chastity device ?

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    I am also currently in a HTv2 and looking at belts such as the Behind Barz one. Personally I do not think that you can compare the two, they are so completely different. Without the Holy Trainer I wouldn't be in a chastity device at all, it was the first off the shelf device that I could get. The best thing about the Behind Barz belt is you can go for a personal fitting. The thing that terrifies me about expensive custom made devices is how many times you read about disasters during the measuring and ordering phase. It is hardly a surprise when you look at the websites and try and work out how to measure, none of them have a simple step by step process to follow. Some do have a step by step instruction guide but they aren't simple!

3. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I too wear a ht v2 and would love a behind barz belt . After about 15 years trying a ball trap device I sadly concluded that they are not for me . The ht has been much better than the rest and at times is remarkably comfortable. I always end up removing the ht after a few days due to soreness . It's been off now for 3 days and bits of me are still too tender to refit. I'm in the uk so will make the 2 hr drive to behind barz for measuring when I eventually get to order one .

4. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your thoughts. I am thinking about how practical to wear the behind Barz belt is in everyday life locked up. I am in my second week continually lock up and found the holytrainer very practical todo all general things in life, work, walking etc apart from weekly removal for cleaning. Anybody had any experience with this, as jasmic68 said a big investment for a full belt but looks a quality product.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice