Holy Trainer 2 issues

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by HT89, Apr 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Hey all, quick questions

Had a browse of the forum and answers vary to will see what the latest is.

Cannot wear my HTv2 more than 2 days or my balls looks like coconuts and hurt - a lot. Searing crippling pain, this is when also not aroused and During the day.

How best do you measure up ring size?

How many fingers should you be able to slip through?

Want to continue this but I do not think I can in my current piece.

Recommendations also?

Thanks again and in advance

2. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    HT, feel your pain! I opted for the same size ring as the one that works well on my CB6k (50mm). Because of the swept back shape of the ring on the HT, it seems a little roomier in that regard. The issue I have is when you lock in the key, the space between the shaft and the ring for my balls is incredibly painful. I wore it for no more than 2 hours before switching back to the CB6k. I have looked at my HTv2 and see that I can take a file to the shaft portion to create some more space. For $165.00, not the best result from HT that is for sure! Good luck!

HT89 likes this.
  3. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Now you say. That does make sense. The ring itself looks very big even for my balls k thought :cool:

But once the shaft goes into it. Yes it's drastically reduced in size. Maybe I need a different brand then. What brand do people reccomend. I like plastic. And I'm not afraid of the exotic styles.

4. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    copy and paste below from what I wrote this morning in the thread "Newbie Info".....Hope this helps...
    The HT design has a pretty steep angle where the penis tube is pointed down and tight to the balls. I have a "high and tight" scrotum and the ring was fine but then attaching the penis tube was uncomfortable. I felt like it was pressing on my balls and pushing each to one side. My balls were squashed. I found that body temperature/heat made a difference. If my body was really warm and my scrotum was "hanging" then it was ok. If not, things pull up and it was uncomfortable. I have the HTv2small.

Having the penis tube oriented down in angle is great for being trim and undetectable under clothing but it just squashed my balls. It's not a bad design, it's just that all guys are different and it depends on your anatomy. Other cage designs are different. The CB600s penis tube does not angle down as much and allows for a larger "gap" due to this. I ended up ordering a MM Jailbird and fortunately got the measurements right the first time (this was largely due to playing around with a CB600s for quite a while so that I learned what works for me. My Jailbird "pokes out" a little more than the HTv2small but is much more comfortable. More gap was key for me and the angle of the penis tube is part of this. Best thing about the CB6000 is that it will allow you to experiment with different sizes and gap to see what works. It's not the most comfortable and the plastic will eventually break but it's good for figuring all this out.
    Good luck

HT89 likes this.
  5. bertl32

bertl32 Junior Member

Austria
    Local Time:
    Hey!

I got mine HT v2 last Monday with a 45 mm ring.
    It doesn't fit at all.
    Yes I can close it but immediately my balls get blue and hurt a lot.
    I've to order the 50mm ring as well.

My personal opinion about the ring is:
    It's really cheeky to sell an additional ring for another 50$ - that's really cheesky.

Greetings

Bertl

6. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    What styles do you suggest?

7. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Servinher is right on...get the CB6000 (regular or small depending on your length) and then play with the rings and spacers it comes with assuming you did not begin with that brand before the HTv2. This sets you up for the right specs for other styles.

I have just written to Evotions Wearables about a custom one to address my unique needs (low profile, ample gap for my balls) since I heard on here how great their customer service is. Will write more as that progresses...

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    It does seem to be the case that the HT is a love it or hate it device. The day I slipped mine on I knew that I had at last found something I could actually wear. After three failed devices it was such a relief to know this was at last something I could rely on. Over time I found my scrotum stretched and I had to go down a ring size but other than that I have had no issues at all.

You should be able to slip a single finger inside the ring. I use Vaseline as a lubricant if things are getting a little dry and tight.

9. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    First of all: you shouldn't slip fingers through, but... :D:p:D
    But a little bit more serious: Yes, I agree with the post of servinher - the end of the tube at the underside of the penis is getting dangerously close to the ring and makes things tiggggght (reminds me of the bill I'd like to promote - that every cb-seller has to wear the items intended to sell at least for a month himself! :p), combined with the downpointing tube it (obviously) might hurt the balls. Check out that area!

HT89 and wLOCKridge like this.
  10. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    So I have 29 days left of this before I can sell oh god.

It's strange as it feels fine when first one. It's always the second day. I did wonder if my arousal state made it ache and that I should get a major drain. But it is so bad I don't think that's it.

I will look at fileing the shaft but down and see if that works.

It's very secure though I'll give it that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice