Hi..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by M3tr0, Mar 15, 2016.

1. M3tr0

M3tr0 New member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    So, I've only recently found this site (Just as the servers were having their refurb, very frustrating) and thought I better jump in and have a look around. My wife and I have played around with chastity on and off for about a year, slowly getting more serious each time... It's been a learning curve finding out what each of us likes. Currently I have been chaste for two weeks today, by far my longest lock-up and haven't been told how long I have to go, (hopefully she's only teasing when she says months). We both really enjpy the increased excitement and passion that chastity brings to a relationship. Will try to check in most days to follow the conversations and topics...

2. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Welcome to CM Enjoy your voyage :)

3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Hello and welcome to the Mansion. I must say don't be surprised if your wife/kh really did mean months. Its how we started with chastity about 3 years ago. Yesterday was the 2 month mark for me. As your wife becomes more comfortable with holding your key, don't be surprised at longer lock ups. We have had our up and downs on this road. Just remember that communication with her is the most important part of your journey.
    Oh and @M3tr0 don't just read and follow the threads and conversations, get involved and tell us about your adventures in chastity. That's what makes the Mansion such a nice place to visit and to learn from others. Enjoy the Ride!

spider203 likes this.
  4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    @M3tr0, Welcome to CM. I hope you find this site to be very helpful to your chastity experience. Your avatar shows a pretty sexy pair of legs, which would indicate that, in addition to being caged, that you are also a sissy, like me? Please let us know as that's so. There are many of us gurls on CM who have been feminized and love the feel of lingerie as well as being caged.

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  5. M3tr0

M3tr0 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you..

6. M3tr0

M3tr0 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the warm welcome... Erm embarrassing confession now because a ruined orgasm caused by too much teasing reset my timer from 332 hours to zero earlier. I think my wife sees that as a legitimate orgasm though rather than the pathetic dribble that it actually was so I'll have to endure much longer to get a genuine 'release'. I think you may be right though as initially she wasn't comfortable denying me for more than a few days however she is adjusting rapidly...

spider203 likes this.
  7. M3tr0

M3tr0 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome. You're right in identifying me as a Sissy although it is very early days and I'm really only experimenting. My wife is extremely loving and supportive which is helping immensely, although she teases me about it constantly (But only because she knows I like that too). I think I'll make a very poor Sissy actually as it's only the clothes that are attractive to me and I have no desire to try make-up or cosmetics.

8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    @M3tr0, While I came to chastity by way of being feminized, there are many here who were first caged and then learned of their feminine side. Really, I don't think it matters how you got to where you are, most of us gurls feel that the cage really helps us to feel that much more feminine and, of course, it provides endless ways for our Mistresses to humiliate and embarrass us, which can be quite fun!

xcitedsisssy and M3tr0 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice