hi, new to here and new to chastity.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by kenny1999, Jul 31, 2012.

1. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    I've been fascinated with chastity and bondage for a long time and not until recently I am planning to purchase my first chastity belt together with wrist cuff, ankle cuff, collar and thigh band. (All in stainless steel) This is a big investment for me as I am not rich. Here I would like to ask for some opinions about my situation.

1. Where to go for? My-Steel or Neosteel? (Germany sites)

I have a better impression towards my-steel at my first glance on both sites. However, after some rough research on web, I see that there is some negative feedback about My-steel, although I don't think My-Steel is that bad.

Neosteel doesn't have a website that looks as grand as My-Steel, but their prices are somehow similar to that of My-Steel. I don't know if this means that they have put more cost and effort on their products, rather than marketing, making our money more rewarding.

However, the biggest problem about Neosteel is that they don't seem to be selling thigh band cuff, and I will only buy from either one of the site with the purpose of getting a more consistent design for the full set.

2. I like very much the design of black strip lining for both the chastity and bondage device. However, some comments on web stating that the silicon lining / profile will easily wear off or be damaged. This worries me. Is the situation that bad? Does the silicon lining stick tightly to the stainless steel? How to take care of the stainless steel belt to make it last longer??

3. I only like male chastity belt with She-male style. However, will a She-male style chastity belt allow a long term wearing? I might wear the belt CONTINUOUSLY for days and weeks or even up to years. Is there a way to pee? What type of She-male belt do you recommend?

4. Waist style or hip style? Personally I love waist style because it looks more restrictive and sexy, what do you suggest? Any male here uses waist style chastity belt?

Thank you for any comments and ideas.

2. Agni42

Agni42 New member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Sounds to me like your diveing into the deep end, without expereince.

I suggest you get a partner, and explore each others desires.

Sharing is where the real fun is. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice