Hi all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sub1986, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Sub1986

Sub1986 New member

Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    First of all, a thanks to everyone for putting all the info on this site. I've been lurking for a little bit now and I think it's time to introduce myself.

I'm a 20-something young man and I've been fantasizing about femdom for as long as I can remember. Till a year or so ago I met the love of my life, that after a year (when I told her my urges) turned out to be exactly the mistress that I was looking for. She never gave it thought, but now she's really (and I mean REALLY) getting into it and everything is starting to fall in place. Not sure how we got to chastity, but my imagination went running wild while reading about it, and I think it might have been her bringin up the subject.

I'm on an absolute high right now (almost like when taking xtc), not only because the only thing I have ever worried about (my femdom urges) is completely being fulfulled by the most attractive and dominant mistress I can imagine, but also because I've been locked up for about 8 days now, and my gf keeps coming up with things that make my stomach twist from excitement. I can't find words to describe how it feels to finally get exactly what you want. I dream about the real stuff (long term, serving her, unescapable, no mercy) despite being on the edge already. We'll see where it ends....

Anyway, I've got tons of questions, but I'll leave those for the right time and place. I just wanted to share my joy with you.

Cheers and ttyl

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice