Hi All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cmoore2001, Sep 19, 2008.

1. cmoore2001

cmoore2001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    My wife and I have been playing around with T&D and cock cages for a couple of years now. In our relationship I am by far the more kinky and her movement into that world has been slow but steady. She has recently turned a bit of a corner in terms of being my KH and is slowly taking more control. We have no formal agreement and locking me up is still basically play. Taking advantage of the power differences between us when I am locked up is uncomfortable for her. I seem unable to communicate the benefits to her if she did indeed take advantage of the connection between my horniness and ability for her to get whatever she wants.

I am not really into feminization but many others here seem to be have a good ole' time with it. I love going down on my wife when I am locked up and all manner of other "vanilla" sex but also want a spanking and strap-on from her. I wouldn't say I qualify for the title "pain slut" by any means but a little adds a great spice to an evening. We own a CB-3000 and a modified CB-2000 and I would love to purchase that new all enclosed cage, the V-1, I think it is called.

Enough of my ramblings, see you around the forums.

2. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Welcum to the site!

Have fun! :tongue:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Welcome, glad you found us.

Hope you enjoy your stay. :angel:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice