Help needed - My Steel

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Falcon, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Falcon

Falcon Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Originally i was looking at the transformation by my-steel, but have heard people saying the front plate it too large and is causing problems. So I am now thinking the Total system (from my-steel again.) I am seeking some advise though.
    1) Is hip or waist better? I ask because i dont see how the hip one can hold the belt up, it just looks if lubed and pulled on it will be able to come off.
    2) Which type of band is most comfortable for 24/7/365 lock-up, Continious rear strap or the ACTIV (cable) or the chains.

All help is very much needed and appriciated. Thank You.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Hi Falcon.

I have moved your thread and put the device name in the title... hopefully that will help you get some responses soon. :anim_50:

3. cbeltguy

cbeltguy Full Belt Wearer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    I'll throw in my opinions here. I have ordered a My-Steel, though I have not received it yet - hopefully soon as it was shipped late last week, though I'm sure the post takes a bit of time to get to the US from Germany.

Since I don't have it yet, the best I can tell you is what I ordered and why. I ordered the hip model total belt with the continuous strap and I'll go over why I chose each option.

1. I chose the hip model for a few reasons, first off being that I have a bit of a beer belly and I felt that it would be more comfortable wearing it at the hip. With my body type, I don't think I could slip it off. I practiced with a regular leather belt to get an idea as to how tight it needed to be, and cinching it up as tight as possible wasn't uncomfortable, but no way could I slip it down.

2. I ordered the continuous crotch band. I would not have wanted the chains, they seem both uncomfortable and somewhat visible under clothes, so the choice was between the string and the continuous band. I went against the string type because in order to keep the belt snug, it would have to run tight against my skin and I felt that it would irritate back there. I'm really not sure which rear style is best, and I'm hoping my choice of the continuous band works for me.

3. I ordered the total model, not the comfort model. The reason I ordered this one is that it is in the style of neosteels, tollyboys, etc, which have been around for years. I think the transformation would irritate a bit due to the wide shield, and although I would have preferred the un-touchable, price was the factor here. Also, one of the main reasons I chose the total model is that it is adjustable in the waist and crotch, AND the placement of the penis tube is adjustable as well. I think this is the only belt on the market that can be adjusted in all these directions. I wanted a belt that is adjustable in case I got the measurements slightly off, or if my weight changes. Btw, I went with the traditional black color, but color choice is up to you and there's lots to choose from.

4. Penis tube. They offer two sizes, both in open and closed versions. I ordered the larger one with the open end, due to the fact that I think it will be easier to keep clean.

That's what I ordered, as for service, I must say My-Steel seems pretty good, communication is excellent. I ordered the belt (my credit card company called me to confirm as it's certainly odd, but no big deal here) My-steel e-mailed me with confirmation, and measuring instructions which seem simple enough, they even have pictures which is a help. They responded to my e-mails within 24 hours, which I am quite happy about - no endless waiting, and all in all, from the time I sent them the measurements until the time they confirmed it was shipped was just about exactly one month, and that is without ordering the express shipping.

Once I get the belt, I'll post some very detailed reviews, but I hope this helps a bit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice