hello new to this site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by desiraytgirl, Mar 14, 2016.

1. desiraytgirl

desiraytgirl New member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    (I am 31 years old and this is the first forum I've ever made on any topic EVER so forgive me if it sucks and i know I type in one long sentence i always have so if this bugs you I'm not sorry so ether dont read this or don't mention it to me i wont care)ok so as I said I'm new to this site and in many ways new to chastity my wife has put me in chastity before but I think the longest I've been in chastity was a week now that being said it's been years that we have thought about chastity but every time we do it i ruin it somehow most of the time after a few days i start a fight with her so she will get fed up with how I act and ether i steel the key or she just hands it to me then I'm free and can masterbate now this sucks for a few reasons one she won't touch me for days if not weeks after this happens so I'm stuck with only myself to give me pleaser and for the people here you know that when your released masterbation isn't the kind of release you want when your finally set free i also feel guilty for messing it up since I really do like chastity and finally she doesn't end up putting me back in it for months or even years after I mess up now I really don't know how to not pick i full on blow up of a fight when I'm just so frustrated all the time now she just put me in chastity for the first time in a year (on March 12 2016) i want this to work this time more then anything unlike other times where she said well see when she feels like it this time she set a date of 2 week with the possibility of adding days if i don't do what she wants me to (now we're married and have been together for 10 years so it's not for the little things more for the big things like if i don't want to run errands with her that could be grounds for another day)now this set day thing helps with my willingness to stay in it but I had a problem this morning when I woke up i couldn't not think of relief so much so I had to go do anything to keep my mind off of it I'm just so afraid that before the 2 weeks are up I'm going to mess this up again it's been 2 days and i woke up wanting to force her hand to release me now I've overcome this mornings problem but if this is just day 2 how can I hope to make it to week 2 when I've never made it passed the first week how do you keep from going crazy? i really want this to work this time

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    I gave up :eek:

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Welcome to CM I hope you will enjoy your stay and introduce your wife to the benifts of chastity.

My guess is that you are still reaping the rewards of spending way to much time playing with your boy bits when ever the fancy takes you .

That habit has to be broken and it takes a few days so you will have to suck it up and behave yourself. Once you get past 10 days or so you will be much happier and relaxed.
    If you really make a go of being a good boy then you may come round to the idea of not cuming at all so you don't get the post climax blues.

Xx Wendy

desiraytgirl, spider203 and Ormaz like this.
  4. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Welcome Desiraytgirl... After you take a breath, maybe try taking baby steps before you walk and walking before you run. By this I mean, ask your wife to not release you for 1 full day to begin with but tell her short of a medical emergency to NOT release you for anything... no matter how much you beg, demand, plead etc. Then move up to 2 days... and so on. My hubby and I have been playing around with chastity play for quite a long time now (3 1/2 years) but "we" have never gone more than 6 days with him locked up. Doing it correctly can be very involved for both parties so take your time. You will read about some on here that have been locked up for weeks, months even years... I would suspect that on average most people can only go for a few days or weeks at the most. (In my humble opinion.) Don't let other's stories or experiences be your goal; make your goals based off of your own real-world experiences.

CagedAnimal2 and slave_m like this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Me too.

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    Aye! Playful and fun is how we started. No longer with her but it was a great voyage! Just enjoy the ride hun

7. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    and maybe hit the return button to create Paragraphsies every so often, juss sayin lol

8. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Whew that was quite the rambling for a first post. I did struggle through it and got the jist of your writing, but please learn to punctuate. For isn't life all about learning new things. It's what keeps life in general from boredom.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice