Hello, everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mark121, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Hello, all. I stumbled across this site from a Google search looking for information about SM-factory's products. I own, and occasionally use, a CB-3000. My wife is less than enthusiastic about male chastity, but she is willing to indulge me at times. I am trying to nurture her interest by being *much* more attentive to her when under lock and key, but so far it hasn't caught on. Her major objection is that she feels that it is the device, and not her, that is the object of my affection. I have told her that is not the case, and it is the inability to have any kind of sexual release that helps me to focus on her needs and desires. I just hope that she comes around one of these days.

Anyway, everyone here seems very pleasant, with interesting stories to tell. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better.

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Welcome, Mark! Your story sounds familiar. It is interesting that your wife sees the chastity device as a rival for your affections! There are many interesting stories and experiences here and dollyanne is sure you will find some to relate to and will be able to contribute your own. There are many subs, slaves, sissy gurls, maids, Mistresses, and Masters who are quite knowledgeable in a number of areas also. Enjoy!

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

3. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Hello. hopefully you can bring her around I suppose my other half has been lucky that I am adventurous. Though a lot of my issues come from not used to being the Dom. Hopefully it is more being intimidated with it all, I know that is why I backed off at first. But well I have been studying and reading so as I become more comfortable I come up with more ideas. Now it just acting upon those :animal0008:
    Kiz

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    I was exactly the same as Lady Kismet, but I also had the same feelings your partner had "If you found me attractive you wouldn't need some contraption to help you focus your attention on me!!!"

It is something she needs to get her head round in her own time.

Have you bought her "Male Chastity: A Keyholder's Guide"? (Every time I refer that book, I remind myself to write a review!!!)

It's an excellent book written specifically for women who may be a little shocked/surprised/worried about the idea of chastity.

Good luck, keep us informed, and don't forget to ask anything you want! :animal0008:

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Hello mark,
    Welcome to the Mansion, I'm sure you will find tons of information here and lots of friends. Enjoy....

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

6. Mark121

Local Time:
    Thank you, Mistress Watchful. I find your posts very enjoyable and informative.

Yes, I did give her a copy of "Keyholder's Guide", which she read with some interest. She is still hesitant, however. The last time I had my CB3K on, she asked, "You really like that thing?" I told her that it feels like she is holding my cock in her hand all the time I am wearing it. I suppose it will just take time...

7. Mark121

Local Time:
    I picked an avatar!

Hope you all like my avatar. For those who don't recognize it, it is a "Lego" version of Cthulhu, a creature from H.P. Lovecraft's horror/fantasy fiction. I don't think it reflects my personality, but it is a cute picture, and I thought there were enough pictures of men with CBxKs, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice