Hello everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by claire, Feb 19, 2011.

1. claire

claire New member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM

Slut Clair Hi my name is Claire well slut Claire as my mistresscalls me. I have been interested in bdsm and dom females since my teens and throughout my life a marriage various partners I tried to bringthe femdom bdsm into the relationsh relationship but I all ways met with your kinky!! or mad. So I would go to see pro doms inLondon when the need got too much not that often about 1 or 2 times a year andafter the visit feeling the gilt. I bought female underwear shoes and shoes and clothes a hide them in the shed and dressed if I had a chance on my own in the house.This went on from the late 1960s until 11years ago it was like a secret life I couldn’texpress myself. 11 yearsago I had just came out come out of a 15 year relationship not looking for another longterm relationship I met a beautiful woman in a night club and after a couple ofdates she was very interested in my piercings after a few more dates as we weregetting w e getting to know each other i was letting her into my secret world. Within amouth of meeting this goddess we went to fetish club it was like I had beenwaiting for woman all my life. Sincethen we have been on a journey I no

now make fetish furniture (www.veryalternativefurniture.co.uk) my goddess mistress is now my wife well that’s a little about me I will post my full journey in the vault

Slut Claire ​

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Welcome Slut Claire, and so glad you have found your mate. There is hope for all of us. Just shows that if you are willing to come out, someone is out there that will accept you.

Welcome again, Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice