Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chastesoon, Jul 17, 2008.

1. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    It's time I introduced myself, I have been a member here almost from day 1, and I have posted a few times. I have converesed with a few people here, and at CL
    I am a 58 yr old male, married over 30 years to a completely vannilla wife' She accomadated my chastity for awhile, but is not really interested in it. So basically I hold my own key.
    I have been interested in chastity probobly 20 years or so, I brought home a leather and steel device, to have some fun with. I did not even know it was called chastity. We played with that mostly on weekends. I grew to want more.
    Then I finally discovered the internet, and soon purchased a used cb-2000, which I still wear. I soon discovered a few chastity sites, Altairboy, Vanilla and Spice, Lockandkeep, to name a few.
    I ran across Mistress Watchful at CL and joined her site as soon as it was up and running.
    My interests run the gamit, i would love to be a sissy maid, serve at the feet of a wonderful Mistress, such as Mistress Watchful, Mistress Michelle, Or Mistress Constance. I doubt that that will ever happen though, but it remains a nice fantasy.
    I also enjoy cbt, bondage, femdom, and sex in general.
    My vanilla interests are pretty much trains, planes, and automobiles, and my new pet beagle.
    I have found that as long as I keep myself locked, I do not masterbate, but if I don't lock up, I do as often as possoble. I do not wear it 24/7 as my wife does not want me to wear it to work, She is afraid that somone will find out. It has worked out for the best as I have had a couple of minor heart issues where i ended up in the hospital. I also do not wear it bicycling, chafes too much.
    So there you have it, My chastity life in a nutshell.
    I have a few invitations of friendship out, and I hope this gets them to accept.
    take care, and be safe

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Arent you the sweet thing!!!
    Nice introduction, hummm.....We have been through Chicago, the freeway was like riding a crazy rollercoaster!!
    Maybe we can chat sometime,
    Mistress Michelle

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    ahh.. cycling. surely the ultimate test of a chastity device :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice