Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by roch2009, Aug 10, 2009.

1. roch2009

roch2009 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    I am a married male who recently became interested in the chastity lifestyle. For a couple of years my wife and I have role played her stepping out of the box and taking on a lover. This has been very exciting for both of us and is not a one way street, she brings up "others" during our play as much as i do. She does not think she will ever do this but one can "hope". She is more excited about seeing me with another man which i am happy/curious to explore. I bet she never thought I would give her control of my cock and all future orgasms. I did this last Wed. and because we were out of town she locked me in a CB-6000 last night for the first time and we have started down the path. Not sure where this is all going to go but we are both looking forward to one hell of a ride! We have a copy of Male Chastity; A keyholders guide on the way. I am looking forward to her taking control and using me for her pleasure!!! The thought of her using me to orgasm with my mouth or my cock and not allowing me to cum is very exciting. Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions are appreciated.

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    Welcome to the best chastity forum on the web roch2009, you are most welcome and we hope you keep us all informed of all your adventures in this wonderful and erotic world we all reside in.:confused0068:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice