Guess who's back!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by maid Muffy, Oct 20, 2008.

1. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    HellOOoooo.... Well, Maid muffy is back again after a long absence (beyond my control)

You'll ALL be happy to know my Wife and Mistress NanXine still LOVEs me dearly because who else would endure all my sissy "she"-nanigans... and love a man who totally enamored and preoccupated by dressing and looking like (of all things) an "Oo-La-La" French maid! She is proud to announce to the Chastity Mansion that "muffy" has been successfully conditioned and trained to be Her most perfect SEX PET!! (this is what SHE has to say about it)

[​IMG]

The man shall be belittled & kept in his place for his own good & MY own pleasure...

"Muffy" is a ward, an infant, a sissy, a doll, a pet, a toy, a plaything ... for a moment or a lifetime, as I so wish. "she" is a vulnerable yet potent creation of this Woman who controls and nurtures "her", as is My prerogative. The adult male is enticed and regressed by the adult Female and forced into a helpless and vulnerable state in Her delicate hands. This "sissy" will be physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually dominated and manipulated by the Woman. "she" shall be immobilised and incapacitated, disciplined and humiliated by Her. "she" is made to submit to My will, My whim and My desire. The "sissy" is stripped of "her" adult status and "she" is laid bare by a Female's natural seductive power and control. The Woman utilises Her Womanly wiles and charms to emasculate and disempower the "sissy". "her" freedom of choice and movement is taken from "her" and "she" must do as the Woman demands for Her own pleasure or suffer Her displeasure. "Muffy" will be kept as a plaything in restraint and containment by "her" Female owner. Losing control of the most basic of functions of movement, feeding, toileting and sex. You're be happy to know "she" shall be mocked and chastised, teased and cooed over, dressed in frills and fancies, displayed as a novelty, treated as a human toy for My personal entertainment. The sissy will be ashamed yet aroused at this humiliation and cruelty that "she" cannot stop. This inherent weakness is "her" sexual desire for seduction by the Female and this is used against "her" by the Provocative and Powerful WOMAN. The erect, effeminated, cock is the explicit manifestation of the desire that "she" cannot hide and I will control its pleasure and pain, release and restraint, as I see fit. . The "sissy" is belittled in this most fundamental form of submission and Female domination.

He loves and hates it. He craves and fights it

2. chastysissy

chastysissy Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    quote from governess x?

i see you've copied your 'mistress's' quote from the governess x site?

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Welcome back. I hope you are here to stay, Master and I have both been wondering where you have been. Look forward to you’re update.

4. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Muffy!! I'm so happy your back!

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank fuck for that!

Missed you heaps Muffy!!!!! :love0071:

6. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome back...

Mistress Nanxine liked that quote and it sorta sums up my new "purpose" in life. (gotta check out that Governess X site) i alway wonder why election day always follow Halloween...

Imagine a scene from the "Night of the Living Dead"... where animated corpses of dead presidents crawl outta their graves uttering that hideous bloodcurdling whine... "Vote for me... VOTE FOR MEEeeeeeeee!!!"

i dunno about you.... but that scares the living daylights outta me!

Except seeing my lovely Wife in a sexy babydoll nightie stroking very suggestively a LARGE strap-on dildo obscenely between Her legs. She says ... She's gonna do to me what the politicians are doing to this country. She's soooo GOOD to me... a few fluffed up pillows under my tummy and all those new purchases from the local Sex Shop... doggie collar and short leash, ball gag, and a mysterious-sized COCK facsimile that she promises in time i'll be soooo stretched and dilated, i'll be able to accept the whole thing...

In times like these we must do what we have to to relieve all those pented up sexual desires...

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the group. While I had not the pleasure in the past I have heard of you both here and other forums. It will be great to see your writings here.

8. Maid Crissy

Maid Crissy Junior Maid

Local Time:
    Nice to have you back Maid Muffy!!!!

9. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Thank you, xcitex2 and Maid Crissy and all the other wonderful members here...

Halloween is a big thing for us... especially partying. Mistress says after i emerge from my bath i'll be toweled dry, powdered and perfumed and zipped into my costume She has especially selected for me... a sissy style "Sweet Gwendoline" dress the kind wore by little girls. The dress is made of taffeta and organza with big puffy sleeves and short ruffled skirt.

She's gonna dress me as a sweet, innocent little thang that She plans to later on seduce and turn me into a horrid SLUT!

10. Maid Crissy

Maid Crissy Junior Maid

Local Time:
    OH, that sounds so nice!!!!

11. sissycheri

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Good To See You ... Both

Hello Again Maid Muffy,

Loooong time, no see. I joined the site, and posted some of the original Muffy/NanXine images specifically for you. Mistress Marie & I have been purging, as it seems yourself & Mistress NanXine have been also. Would like to reconnect. Have all the old fe-mails to ensure I'm real. Please have Mistress NanXine contact me @ sisisycheri@gmail.com or via yahoo messenger @ sissycheri@ymail.com. Sorry this post was public, bvut not allowed private posts yet.

Curtsey,
    Sissy Cheri`

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice