Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lady Din, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Lady Din

Lady Din attended by lightning the puppy maid

Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Hello everyone!

I am Lady Din, a relatively young Mistress residing in sunny Florida, and new to the forums, though I have been browsing through the many threads as a source of research and inspiration. I struggle with a very shy and self-conscious manner even in mundane life, and even more so when it comes to commanding and training my puppy maid, lightning, which is a great source of frustration, as I know I have a Dominant side for a certainty.

My maid is very eager to try chastity and has ordered, I believe, a CB6000 model, which is due to arrive tomorrow, and he will be spending the next week or so acclimating to the device before I put him in a more long-term lock up.

I have bought a black bra with white lace for my maid to wear when he gets home, along with a black lace thong and a flared black miniskirt that I hemmed to barely cover his panties. I think I will blindfold him so I can direct him around the den while he cleans for me... ;)

Pleasure to meet you all~
    -Lady Din

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Welcome to CM Lady Din

3. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Welcome from another Floridian. Do not despair. At your age my wife was the same way. I could not even take her to business dinners as she would get physically ill just thinking about being with people she did not know. Now she is ordering me about and has me locked in chastity. When she hit 40, we found ourselves in a de facto wife led marriage which we continue to this day. Nothing formal but we both know she is in charge. Just take it slow and easy so that you are both comfortable and over time you will gain the confidence and assertiveness that eludes you presently. Good luck.

4. Lady Din

Lady Din attended by lightning the puppy maid

Local Time:
    Thank you charles for the welcome, and for the advice RockyB! I am glad to hear that I am not alone in struggling with asserting myself at first. :)

-Lady Din

5. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Recommend you start slow with your maid. A few hours first time, 12 hours, work up to overnight. Then to 2 days. He may need to shave for things to be comfortable and wearable. You should notice dramatic changes after 3 days and 4 days of lockup. If thats not the case he's cheating.

Welcome to CM and enjoy... :)

-droog

6. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    A very warm welcome to the mansion :).
    Just like others have said, take things slowly and i'm sure that, over time , everything will just fall into place.
    Relax and have fun on your journey.

7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome Lady Din.
    I had a female friend in Florida, Clearwater to be precise, She used to come to the UK on a regular basis, and we used to meet at her hotel, she loved to me to give her oral orgasms and rimming her ass, she just loved it.
    She had a very high powered job in the US and I think she used me as her bit of rough, but we both loved it.

8. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Welcome, Lady Din. I would not worry about being a bit shy and awkward. You don;t need to be Ilsa, She-Wolff of teh SS, to have fun with BDSM and be an effective domme. Just take your time and grow into whatever style fits you. There are a thousand different styles that work. Don't try to emulate something that doesn't fit. Some of the best dommes aren't especially domineering. Quiet can be very powerful, and playfulness can be used for domination. Think outside the box!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice